iphone has denied the launch request

I'm tring to debug an application on real iphone using automatically manage signing with personal team.

But every time application start xcode throw an error:iphone has denied the launch request.Then ,application on iphone won't stop,but debugging stop.I tried to restart iphone 、imac 、xcode,nothing changed.

This works well on simulator.

How could i sove this issue?can't personal team debug on real phone?

Accepted Reply

I do nothing ,everything OK now .😁🙂 Xcode version :10.2.1 (10E1001)

Replies

😠 me too..

Have you find a solution? This error is holding me back weeks already and I cant find a way to solve it.

Have any solutions can solve it?😟

Workaround while they get a chance to fix it:

XCODE

--> Product (menu) --> Scheme --> Edit Scheme...

Info (tab)-->Executable (dropdown box)-->Ask on Launch

This adds an extra step each time you compile but at least it worked for me in the interim

This workaround unfortunately did not override previous builds. So whenever I want to run a build I had to delete the build from the device...

I have the same issue since 3/14, any solutions ?

all waorkaround can't simulate location in debug mode.

I have the same problem!!! Still haven't found any good solutions.

Although have no solution, I can narrow the problem down a bit. If you look in

~/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning\ Profiles

and display the contents of the profiles there (files ending on .mobileprovision) you wll find that "get-task-allow" is that to "false". I crosschecked with another MacBook, I haven't used for a while and there an older, expired profile which has this entitlement set to "true".

Moreover, this is contradicting the Info button in xcode, where a list pops up saying I should have the entitlement "get-task-allow".

So this is ether a mistake or Apple is restricting the rights of non-paying developer. Could also be in preparation of making IOS Apps macOS compatible.

I have also been experiencing this issue for the past two days. Using the latest Mac OS (10.14.3) latest version of Xcode and IOS 12.1.4 across 2 different macs, 3 different IOS devices and 2 different Apple developer accounts (free personal accounts for different people on both counts). I can confirm that my provisioning profiles have "get-task-allow" set as false whilst they are conflictingly stated as true in Xcode.

I have tried every solution provided on other threads and nothing has resolved the issue. Whilst I can force the app to open through settings changes described above, debugging is not enabled so there is little point based on what I am trying to do.

As this is occurring on different devices and on different macs I can only conclude that this is an issue with the certificates being issued. It would be good to have clarity if this is a purposeful move from apple to limit the usability of free developer accounts or if its a bug they have a timeframe on solving.

I have the exact same issue for three days now. It really holds me back and just started out of nowhere. I can run it when I deactivethe debugable option but this does not help since I really need to debug my app during development. Tried every possible fix mentioned online, no success....

SAME HERE!!!!! tried everything possible, hard reset, OSX, IOS, NEW ACCOUNT ICLOUD!!! APPLE FIX IT !!!

anyone has ideas on why when i run a test all these errors shows up?

I'm also expereiencing the "has denied the launch request" the app opens on my phone but no debug session is created. All of the workarounds disable the debug and there is no error but then I'm unable to debug the session.

It was working fine on Friday Mar 15, 2019, but stopped overnight and was no longer working the afternoon of Saturday, Mar 16th, 2019.

I've reset settings on the iPhone, brouht all updates to current, deleted the app dev certificate, and tried a handful of other recommendations from other related posts from 2017/2018, but am still unable to get a debug session launched.

Apple should really do something about it

Same here. I've tried everything suggested and cant solve. Not good enough really.