Provisioning profile doesn't include the application-identifier and keychain-access-groups entitlements

Out of nowhere today, I got this error when I try to build my app for a device but not when I try to run a simulator

Automatic signing is unable to resolve an issue with the "MyAppName" target's entitlements.

Automatic signing can't add the application-identifier and keychain-access-groups entitlements to your provisioning profile. Switch to manual signing and resolve the issue by downloading a matching provisioning profile from the developer website. Alternatively, to continue using automatic signing, remove these entitlements from your entitlements file and their associated functionality from your code.

Provisioning profile "iOS Team Provisioning Profile: my.app.bundle" doesn't include the application-identifier and keychain-access-groups entitlements.

I have looked online but have not been able to solve this, any help would be appreciated.

Replies

hi

this worked for me...

open keychain Access

select login under keychains and certificates under category

remove all your developer certificates

close

open xcode

click on sheme on top left by device selection

edit sheme ..

on left select Run , on top select info

uncheck the debug executable

close

build and run your app

edit 1

this is a workaround you won't be able to debug

for debugging use phone simulator

thanks @kovy and berndvomvbarch for pointing it out

• DO NOT TRY THIS, YOU WILL HAVE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR .CER KEY AGAIN!

Add a Comment

This worked for me. Thanks 🙂

Got stuck with the "iPhone has denied the launch request" Error, and cannot debug. Apple, really?

open ~ /Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning\ Profiles/ folder, you will find your provision profiles like: 9e727958-e1a4-4b53-b250-xxxxxxxx.mobileprovision, notice the Entitlements part item get-task-allow, this choice is setting NO by apple server, that means you cannot use the provisonfile for debugging.

Only Ask for launch can use, must sure each time seach your app name and launch, the cached App may be not work correctly for your recently coding.

To solve the problem with the launch "iPhone has denied the launch request", I tried solutions from Google. For example, delete certificates from the Keychain. But it did not help.

Same here i deleted a revoked certificate and all the red provisioning errors have gone in xcode but i can't run anything on my iphone, anyone got any ideas? 🙂

uncheck the debug executable really helps launch an app on an appliance. However, this does not completely solve the problem, since debugging on the device does not work.

I am in Vancouver, Canada and got the same problem on these few days.

Last few years, there is no problems.

I always get this message: "Iphone has denied the launch request".

I tried the followings without success:-

- Removing all my certificates in keychain and then adding them again

- Chosen "trust" in my iPhone concerning the app

- Changing to "always trust in the approval section in all my certificates In keychain

- Changing Bundle Identifier

- Renew Provisioning Profile

Launch denied is going on.

I am using free (Basic) License, but not 'Apple Developer' License.

Is this issue coming from (Basic) License???

Now i got this message "Could not launch app. iPhone has denied the launch request"

Nothing is working as expected still, I wonder what can be done

Jokero´s solution above worked for me. But I had to try several times including deleting the app 3x from the device. restarting mac and iphone and the like.. and also debugging is not possible that way

works but you can not longer debug

thanks

this works also fine

I had a problem "iPhone has denied the launch request" after problems from the topic.

Today, after re-authorization in my account in XCode everything was decided and works fine. Including debugging on the device. (Previously, re-authorization, deleting / adding an account did not help).

Go to the Xcode -> Pereferences -> again Login your apple Acoount