Balance carried forward

Hi,

Anyone else having issues with getting paid this month?

Expected date was 7 march, 8 march update was ''balance carried forward'' and until today it's still ''balance carried forward''.

Could this be just a delay or should i do something about it?

12k sitting there!

Replies

did the same thing. Don't know if it helps

Who else, at the time of expected payment had (or still have) the Paid Application agreement with Not Active status? It seems like a posible reason for the issue.

I accepted all agreements in that day when I received a notification about it. So this is not a reason of our issue in my opinion. And it was active after I accepted it and provided all contact information for each user role.

The same one received yesterday

Everything is active.

The absolutelly same here. Using US bank account. No answers. No money. And no even expected payment date in april. And we all have bills to pay. Apple what are you doing?

I believe its not the reason. I have all the agreements accepted. Looks like the trouble is with the Russian developers only?

UPD: I have Expected Payment Date on April 4th

same here!

I have now 2 payments in reports. One is very small with expected date 4th Apr and the biggest part of the payment (almost all money) is still with status carried forward. It doesn't look like it is a good sign.

April 4, 2019 to me too.

Anyone got a response from Financial Support with an answer why did that happen and can we hope to get paid in April?

We also still have no payment date.

Still no payment date. Keep 'Balance Carried Forward' and no respond from Apple. Unbelieveble. What are they doing?

it's may be true because I did it (~27 Feb) and got paid as expected (Russia, Tinkoff).

btw: I don't get any notifications about new aggreements and found it randomly.