Balance carried forward

Hi,

Anyone else having issues with getting paid this month?

Expected date was 7 march, 8 march update was ''balance carried forward'' and until today it's still ''balance carried forward''.

Could this be just a delay or should i do something about it?

12k sitting there!

Replies

The same problem. Russian bank. No response since 7 March. I hoped that it is related with holidays but now it is actually Wednesday 😟

Theres an update: Payment got split in two ways, balance carried forward tho but lets hope it goes to PAID status in couple of hours!

Same happens to me. Russian Bank. Tochka. I changed to that bank at the January or so, since that I received to the Tochka payment from Apple once. But February and March is "balance carried forward". I contacted with finance support, they replied (can't share the text), but nothing was changed and I still see "carried forward". I'm really disappointed.

Hi Alexander!

What did they tell you? They know about our problem? Will they solve it soon? Or what?

Hey,

I've got a reply after I sent a screen recording with the same problem. I showed how I change bank account and after processing account automatically switches to incorrect.

Apple support:

"I have opened a ticket to identify and resolve the issue with our engineering team. I will update you once I have more information."

So, let's wait, hope it will be fixed till the next payment date. Also can't receive payment for the last two months. Seems it is a problem of ASC for Russian banks.

Looks like the problems is not only with Russian banks. In another thread on the forum I found that one developer with US bank also has the same problem.

Same here, russian bank, expected payment date was March 7, still no payment, Balance carried forward.

I have a hypothesis why this happend.

Apple recently made some changes to the paid application agreement. They do it quite often and usually you just need to go and click on the "I agree to the terms" checkbox. And the last time it looked the same. There was a notification in the main page of Appstore Connect telling that there are some updates in agreements. So as I remember I clicked on the provided link and agreed to the new terms. After that there were no notifications shown on the main page. So I thought all is fine. But after I did not get paid I started investigating what could be the reason of the issue and I found that the status of the Paid Application agreement is not "Active" and green but something like "pending user data" (don't remember precisely) and yellow. When I opened the agreement there was several new contacts field that should be filled in the Contacts section: Financial, Technical, Legal, Marketing. So I filled those fields with my contact and the agreement status became "Active".

Do you think that the fact that the agreement was not in the Active state on the date of expected payment coud be the cause of our issue? Do someone experiencing the problem have these fields unfilled?

Yeah, I had this in mind too. It wasn't obious for me too. I changed that information later excactly as you did. But now it's "active". Maybe this was a reson. Maybe. Let's wait. But please contact with iTunes Financial Support too. It will be better if we all contact with it to pay their attention on our problem.

Sry, i was wrong, did that on 3rd march, maybe thats why the delay!

Most users have russian banks and theres several US, Singapore, Bulgaria who have balance carried forward status too!

I wrote to the support three days ago. Have not got any meaningfull response besides 'we will tell you when we know'.

I have the same problem. Chinese bank account.

Still showing 'Balance Carried Forward' after the February's report show up. I contacted Apple at 8th March but nothing reply.

I am really confused.

Financial support usually responces up to 2 weeks. So please wait.

I got reply from them in second day:

Hello,

We are checking on the status of your payment. As soon as further information is available we will pass it on. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

regards,

No. Only by using contact form: https://developer.apple.com/contact/finance/

Apple's finance departmet usualy answers in 14 days. Please wait, they will answer for sure.