Provisioning profile doesn't include the application-identifier and keychain-access-groups entitlements

Out of nowhere today, I got this error when I try to build my app for a device but not when I try to run a simulator

Automatic signing is unable to resolve an issue with the "MyAppName" target's entitlements.

Automatic signing can't add the application-identifier and keychain-access-groups entitlements to your provisioning profile. Switch to manual signing and resolve the issue by downloading a matching provisioning profile from the developer website. Alternatively, to continue using automatic signing, remove these entitlements from your entitlements file and their associated functionality from your code.

Provisioning profile "iOS Team Provisioning Profile: my.app.bundle" doesn't include the application-identifier and keychain-access-groups entitlements.

I have looked online but have not been able to solve this, any help would be appreciated.

Replies

always the same error ... France

Hello everybody,

I have made some changes and for the moment it is working, although I have no idea what the problem is .. Maybe this is related to what happens with Facebook and company?

What I did was

• Switch to my second developer account
  • I changed the bundlee identifier so that it was not identical to the previous one "com.name.App" to "com.name.App2"

The error disappeared and allowed me to install the app..

I hope it does not happen again

Same problem in Thailand

Lek CodeMobiles

Same problem in China.

Same problem here@@

This is due to some certification issues over at Apple, but in the meantime here's a workaround:

1. Open project in Xcode. Select project from the project

navigator then select your target from the column.

2. Click on the General tab and under the Signing section, enable

'Automatically manage signing'.

3. Click on the Capabilities tab and turn on 'Keychain Sharing' and

'App Groups'. Ignore any error messages.

4. An entitlements file will be generated in the project navigator, the

file is recognisable by its extension '.entitlements'.

5. Move the entitlements file to the root folder (i.e. drag it to under

the project file).

6. Now turn off the 'Keychain Sharing' and 'App Groups'. Ignore any

error messages.

7. Select the project and go to the build settings of the project.

Scroll down (or use the search, upper right) to find the Code

Signing Identity section and change all of it to iOS Developer.

8. One section above should be the Code Signing Entitlements section

(if you can't find it, check if can find it if you select 'All'

instead of 'Basic' at the top). Double click the text field next to

'Code Signing Entitlements' and type in the name of the entitlements

file (e.g. HelloWorld.entitlements)

This should do the trick and should solve the provisioning error

It seems to be fixed.

However, it is necessary to change BundleID and delete the created invalid Provisioning Profile.

THANKS, MAN! Your solution helped me to fix that issue! I don'n know what problem is, too. It looks stupid but the changing bundlee identifier REAALY HELPS!

EVERYBODY FOLLOW THAT GUY'S ADVICE!

THANKS again!

it didn't work for me 😟

I do not quite understand how, but now I do not see this error.

I deleted the provisioning profile files from the folder where they are stored. And so I deleted and added my Apple ID again in Preferences/Accounts. I also clicked Download Manual Profile after adding. What of this has worked - I do not know, but the error has disappeared.

However, I still cannot launch applications on the device, now when I try to start I see the error "iPhone has denied the launch request"

Same issue in Mexico

Hi Kovy, can you explain it what do you do, please?

I have the same error "iPhone has denied the launch request". I tried to delete certificate in Keychain and create a new developer account, but the error is still there😕

Тоже в Чикаго