Delete Test Data in Leaderboards not working

So, I have been testing Game Center abilities with my game, and in iTunes Connect, I have selected the "Delete Test Data" for the Leaderboards, but not all of the leaderboards are getting cleared, only some of them. Anyone else have this problem? I have not submitted my app yet, still in testing stage.

Scott

Replies

I'm having the same problem

I have been trying for over a month now to delete test data and it never gets removed. I have three leaderboards, all populated with test data obtained via Test Flight testers that I cannot delete. I reported this to Apple 4 weeks ago now and they have been saying they were looking into it but still haven't come back with any answers. Surely other people have run into this in the past? What have they done? Just removed the table and recreated I am guessing.

Almost 5 years later and I still have this problem. When I click on "Delete test data" it reloads the page but other than that, it does nothing. Is this a common problem?

I have leaderboards in my game which keep high scores. My application was released to the App Store and approved yesterday. Today I went into my leaderboards and removed all the scores from each leaderboard manually, following the steps below. I am not sure if this is what you are looking for or not, but thought I would share:

1. log into App Store Connect
  2. Click on My Apps
  3. Click on app containing target leaderboard
  4. Click on "Features" (top bar)
  5. Click on "Game Center" (side bar)
  6. Under "Group Leaderboards" click "More"
  7. In popup, click "Manage Scores and Players"

I'm still facing this issue. Is there any alternative approach to delete test data?