Provisioning profile doesn't include the application-identifier and keychain-access-groups entitlements

Out of nowhere today, I got this error when I try to build my app for a device but not when I try to run a simulator

Automatic signing is unable to resolve an issue with the "MyAppName" target's entitlements.

Automatic signing can't add the application-identifier and keychain-access-groups entitlements to your provisioning profile. Switch to manual signing and resolve the issue by downloading a matching provisioning profile from the developer website. Alternatively, to continue using automatic signing, remove these entitlements from your entitlements file and their associated functionality from your code.

Provisioning profile "iOS Team Provisioning Profile: my.app.bundle" doesn't include the application-identifier and keychain-access-groups entitlements.

I have looked online but have not been able to solve this, any help would be appreciated.

Replies

Same error in France

Same problem here! 😟

We have an investor meeting in 3 hrs. 😢

Russia too

Same problem... somebody fix it?

So do I.

I have a project using free personal team provisioning profile. Usually, I renew the profile every week and keep the signing valid.

This practice goes well until I get that error yesterday.

Any policy change in Apple ?

same problem 😟

The same problem here 😞.
I already try everything, but i've no success.

Me too... Germany

Same Issue Here!

Same problem here in Ireland

>Maybe it's the problem of Apple Inc?

Looking that way now yes. Everyone in this thread should be filing bugs against the backend...or...perhaps device testing is no longer free.

Same issue

same problem with my free personal team here in swiss

Same stuff in Italy

Same problem. Please Apple