Provisioning profile doesn't include the application-identifier and keychain-access-groups entitlements

Out of nowhere today, I got this error when I try to build my app for a device but not when I try to run a simulator

Automatic signing is unable to resolve an issue with the "MyAppName" target's entitlements.

Automatic signing can't add the application-identifier and keychain-access-groups entitlements to your provisioning profile. Switch to manual signing and resolve the issue by downloading a matching provisioning profile from the developer website. Alternatively, to continue using automatic signing, remove these entitlements from your entitlements file and their associated functionality from your code.

Provisioning profile "iOS Team Provisioning Profile: my.app.bundle" doesn't include the application-identifier and keychain-access-groups entitlements.

I have looked online but have not been able to solve this, any help would be appreciated.

Replies

why personal team give an entitlements items in Xcode -> General -> Signing -> Provision Profile Info more tips by defalut?? Xcode certification has cancel personal team development? Nothing help for https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46148523/profile-doesnt-match-the-entitlements-files-value-for-the-application-identifi .

The same error, once you changed the bundle id. Then it's "automatically manage signing" will go wrong.

And KMT's answer didn't help. Maybe it's the problem of Apple Inc?

I met the same error, have you solve now?

same error, can't use xcode for a whole day!

it seemed all of the people who met the same error were Chinese?

unclear, but all issue are from personal team.

Same problem here.

https://developer.apple.com/system-status/

says "available" (I think, since it's coded in colour ⚠ not sure if "Xcode Automatic Configuration" is the responsible service though).

I am facing the same issue. Stuck on this since 5 hours. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Nope, just hope tomorrow it will back to the right way.

I also have this issue. I'm in the UK.

and I am from Germany with the same problem

Hi everyone,

I faced same issue yesterday around 7PM ET. Canada, Toronto. Is that Apple's bug? How to fix it? Really need it!

Thanks!

I have the same problem just now. A couple of hours ago everything worked.