UIWorkIntervalTiming rolling forward?

When updating and reloading, or scrolling, a UITableView with data from multiple HKQueries of different HKSampleTypes some rows are non-destructively overwritten (i.e. data combined) and the Xcode debug console shows a message [UIWorkIntervalTiming] workIntervalStart: startTimestamp > targetTimestamp; rolling forward by 0.033336

I can find no documentation relating to UIWorkIntervalTiming, in Apple documantation or the wider Web. Has anyone come across this message and under what circumstances?

Replies

I can observe the same with a `UICollectionView`. I suspect it is a diagnostic output used to analyze the scrolling performance.

Thanks Mickey.

This is a recent XCode or iOS beta thing, but haven't gone back and traced which.

The data overwriting was a separate issue, related to my elderly brain malfunctioning.

I can see this being printed in XCode 10.2 with my UITableView as well. It has nothing to do with HealthKit.

Also happening with UIPicker. Perhaps an Apple diagnostic which they neglected to turn off for the production release.