Certifcate: Unknown, Profile: None

When I archive an update to my app and try to upload it on the Summary screen it says:

Certificate: Unknown

Profile: None

This started happening since I updated to xCode 10.1. Anyone with the same problem?

Replies

Confirmed. Working again for me in beta 10.2

i have same issue with xcode 10.1 so i try with "Application Loader" and that Work

when you have failed dialog while upload app in app-store that time there is one more option to export build , just export and try to upload same build with "Application Loader"

I have the same probem

(in both validation process and distibution process)

after the automatic update to Xcode 10.1. I can't "distribute the app" at all.

I have the same probem

But I can successfully use auto-signing or mannual signning to achrieve and upload to testFlight, and after the uploaded build is avaliable in apple connect, I can also select that build and submit for review (the submit button is avaliable).

Is there any one has the same experience? I just wondering does our app has been signed or not? and Does the app will get approved by review team and is the app safe to get release to the apple store after it?

I can not find any apple's official sultion to this Xcode 10.1 bug.

Did you got the solution?

I have the same issue...

I have downloaded the xCode version 10.2 beta 4 from https://developer.apple.com/download/

Installed it (next to the original version) and archived and uploaded my app to the store (all certification done automaticly like i like it)

Result OK

Thanks for the information.

But I could not find this in the 10.2 release notes, nor in 10.2.1.