Apple Lightning Receptacle Controller 2 USB type C Current

Hi,

Now I design a device whit Apple Lightning Receptacle Controller 2 - MFI343S00091.

But I have a problem with reading over CC pin .

On this pin C3 has not a voltage. I can not measure some voltage, although using different apple power addapters.

Please, tell me where I am mistaken. Or what is a problem.

Best Regards,

Yulian H. Velikov

Accepted Reply

We can’t discuss MFi details here on this public area of DevForums. MFi has its own informal support channel, and you could post your question there. If that doesn’t work out, you could open a formal MFi tech support incident about this.

You can find details of both of these resources in the MFi portal (look for Obtaining MFi Developer Technical Support under the Articles section).

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

Replies

We can’t discuss MFi details here on this public area of DevForums. MFi has its own informal support channel, and you could post your question there. If that doesn’t work out, you could open a formal MFi tech support incident about this.

You can find details of both of these resources in the MFi portal (look for Obtaining MFi Developer Technical Support under the Articles section).

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!”
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

Thank you, very match!

When I posted this message I still had no access to MFi forum Portal. Naw, I already have.

I will post this message in Hardware folder in MFi portal.

Regards,

Yulian H. Velikov