I am getting validation error message creating sandbox tester account.

I am having trouble creating a sandbox tester account in App Store. I keep getting an error message saying there are one or more validation errors when I click on "Invite", but there are no indications of any errors. None of the fields are marked with red for an error.

What is going on? Is there a limit of the number of sandbox tester accounts I can create? Is anyone else having trouble with this?

Accepted Reply

I did a bug report, and they told me that when you create a sandbox tester account, that email address you use is considered an Apple ID, and an email confirmation is sent to that email address and you have to click on the link or button in that email address to confirm your Apple ID.

Replies

Yea I'm getting the same error here

C'mon Apple. This is awful. This process is hard enough without roadblocks like this.

Same issue. I tried reloading the page and looking for a confirmation email. Nothing worked. What worked for you guys?

Use your base email for the subaddressing. So once making email1@gmail.com, you could register email1+ios1@gmail.com, and email1+ios2@gmail.com, etc.

Same issue happening to me.

Tried using Safari and turning off VPN, still no luck.

What an absolute joke.

Can't believe this. Rookie developers don't do this.

Me too. "There are one or more validation errors below." when creating a new tester and it doesnt tell me which field is wrong.. and I tried changing everything.

Getting same error. Using email that never registers iTunes doesn't help.

Not telling me which field is wrong. Apple Support says they don't know either.

I've the same issue. Please fix this ASAP !!!!!

I did a bug report, and they told me that when you create a sandbox tester account, that email address you use is considered an Apple ID, and an email confirmation is sent to that email address and you have to click on the link or button in that email address to confirm your Apple ID.

That email you talk about never arrives because the error comes first.

+1 for this. Anyone found a workaround or anything from Apple?

+1 I have the same issue.

I was getting the same error due to different reason.

Email address that has never been used as an Apple ID to purchase iTunes or App Store content, nor associated with any existing Apple ID. Consider creating a dedicated email address for each sandbox tester.

Reference Link: https://help.apple.com/app-store-connect/#/dev8b997bee1

My input email was already an Apple ID. So I created another email address just for this sandbox tester.

Still Hapenning