Termination of the Apple Developer Enterprise Program

Hello, i got this email

This letter serves as notice of termination of the Apple Developer Enterprise Program License Agreement (the “ADEP Agreement”) and the Apple Developer Agreement (the “Developer Agreement”) between You and Apple Inc. (“Apple”), effective immediately. Defined terms used herein have the same meaning as in the ADEP Agreement.

Apple has reason to believe that some of the information You provided when enrolling in the program was connected to an account that appears to have been involved in activity that violated the ADEP Agreement. Under the terms and conditions of the ADEP Agreement, Apple may terminate Your status as an Apple developer at any time in its sole discretion, and Apple may also terminate Your Apple Developer status for misleading, fraudulent, improper, unlawful or dishonest acts relating to the ADEP agreement.

I'm compleatly out of ideas, what could be this "mesteric connection" with even more misterious account that i guess is not me.

For years everything was OK, but in 7 day before end of Annual Program - apple ban entire development program.

What real-world actions can be quilified as "for misleading, fraudulent, improper, unlawful or dishonest acts relating to the ADEP agreement." ?

Phone support is asking to write here, so plz share your experience, what can be done and how to ivestigate this issue.

• We just had the same thing happen to us, we had an internal app that was only used by our customer for techs in the field. We got the same email. What did we do wrong? It does not give details. We had this app for a couple of years as well. Can anyone help us?

• ADEP is the APPLE DEVELOPER ENROLLMENT PROGRAM, You violated T &P's and Were TERMINATED, Aka they severed/deactivated your Developer account.

Add a Comment

Replies

>What real-world actions can be quilified as

Beyond anecdotal opinions, no one here can answer that question - we're just other devs. Only Apple knows what those qualifiers are.

The only reason phone support sent you here was to get you off the call. Basically known as "talk to the hand".

Review your Developer Program Account agreement to go back over what you accepted in these cases.

You realize you are probably asking the only people in the world who know less about the details of your activities than Apple. All we can do is speculate. And if our speculations are wrong, well too bad, because you are asking for guesses and receiving what you asked for.

My speculation would be that the recent news about Facebook and Google prompted Apple to take a closer look at the activity of anyone with an enterprise license. I say that only because you have posted this so soon after the news of Facebook and Google.

And please, do not reply with any kind of response saying "but Apple gave Facebook and Google a pass, why not us"? The answer should be obvious. You aren't Facebook or Google. If Apple was able to find out what you were doing, then you should also be able to figure that out as well.

This was exactly my point - FB and GGL are tooo big to ban ))

Plz share the links for the news you mention above.

I was doing offline mode free app, for corp internal use. Never ever single $ transfered in any directions but toward Apple Entr License.

I wasn't any how blamed by Apple, and did nothing wrong - acccording Apple statement, that i post in the first place - but somebody, who somehow might be connected with my account - Did something Wrong! - And my company get BAN!

And how i schould guess, who was it, and what he/she did wrong?

How this could be fair in anyway?!

Thx/

I think if I post non-Apple links, they may cause my reply to be moderated and it won't show up. This policy is in flux and I don't know the current status.

The issue with Google and Facebook were that they had used their enterprise accounts to distribute software externally. They have public accounts, so why not use those? The reason was that what they were using those enterprise accounts for were apps that would have never passed app review. They were collecting all kinds of personal information, including from children I believe.

So, if you were distributing software built using your enterprise account outside of your company, that would be the reason. Also, you might want to search Twitter and other underbellies of the internet. How were you validating your software? Is it possible that someone could have stolen your certificates and/or app receipts and used them for illicit purposes? You might not know about it because you might not know where to look. Athough this stuff isn't on the front page of Google, because they censor it, it is widespread and done in the open, but completely illegal.

>the links for the news

See: h tps://www.rawstory.com/2019/02/software-pirates-use-apple-tech-put-hacked-apps-iphones/

Scan that article for discussion on facebook ~ enterprise ~ pirates.

Accounts cannot be resold. Please stop spamming the forums.

Here's the best answer I have for you ADEP= APPLE DEVELOPER ENROLLMENT PROGRAM this means Apple Terminated you because you were found in violation of this, or your account holder violated apple terms and polices, as such was Terminated, in the future I recommend all developers remain in cooperation with App Store and account policies, so they terminated you for misuse of the ADEP. I hope this Helps.

ADEP Is APPLE DEVELOPER ENROLLMENT PROGRAM, this means you were found in violation of the ADEP, and they Terminated You.