Apple arbitrarily deletes the newly created developer account, there is no complaint, what should we do?

Apple arbitrarily deletes the newly created developer account, there is no complaint, what should we do?

Not long ago, a new developer account was created for $99; then a new project was created; the project code was written by myself, and was rejected several times during the period. The last time the App Store review member called me to confirm whether my problem was solved. I said that the previous problem has been solved, and then told me to wait for the result; I waited for about 4 days, that is, December 20th, 12:09; sent me the rejected information of the account mark deletion;

Hello,

Upon further review of the activity associated with your Apple Developer Program membership, we have determined that your membership, or a membership associated with your account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. Therefore, your Apple Developer Program account has been flagged for removal.

If you would like to appeal this termination to the App Review Board, you must do so within 14 calendar days. Otherwise, your Apple Developer Program membership will be terminated and all apps associated with your account will be removed from the App Store.

We are terminating your account, as your app is in direct violation of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, which states:

"You will not, directly or indirectly, commit any act intended to interfere with the Apple Software or Services, the intent of this Agreement, or Apple’s business practices including, but not limited to, taking actions that may hinder the performance or intended use of the App Store, Custom App Distribution, or the Program (e.g., submitting fraudulent reviews of Your own Application or any third party application, choosing a name for Your Application that is substantially similar to the name of a third party application in order to create consumer confusion, or squatting on application names to prevent legitimate third party use).”

During our review, we found a pattern of manipulative or misleading behavior that violates the Apple Developer Program License Agreement. These behaviors can include, but are not limited to, inaccurate metadata describing your app or service, misleading app content, engaging in inauthentic ratings and reviews manipulation, providing misleading customer support responses, providing misleading responses in Resolution Center, engaging in misleading purchasing or bait and switch schemes, and other dishonest or fraudulent activity within or outside of the app.

We do not disclose the specific findings of our investigations into Apple Developer Program membership accounts, and we have no additional information to share with you at this time. You can appeal this decision with the App Review Board at any time over the next 14 calendar days.

Best regards,

App Store Review

I feel very weak about such robbery; for a developer, the code written for half a year is finally unable to go online, and I get a notice of deleting the number. My heart is really painful; it seems like a sharp knife inserted into my Heart; for no reason to say, delete the number to delete the number; what protection is there for developers? The hard-working APP has been removed from the night and is removed. The complaints often don’t come up with any results. Most of the responses are just replies from the robot; after 14 days, your account will lose developer qualification; even You cannot submit to become a developer qualification again within one year! Apple, are you forcing our personal developers to leave you? Even if we want to delete our qualifications, you can clearly say it; we can not go to your platform to develop; if Apple staff can see the content I sent, please exalt your hands, do not delete my post; my account 14 Days will be automatically deleted by your background; thank you!

Replies

Brother, I'm in the same situation as you. What's going on now? Is there a good solution?

I submitted to App Review Board, I got an exact same generic message today - I think the best way is to submit to App Review board so they can have a closer look at the app. My app is huge and it took me 1 year to finish it and many sleepless nights and there is so much effort went into it although this could be a simple misunderstanding or the first person who reviewed the app is just ticking some checkboxes which your app (and mine off course) might have been flagged due to any "minor" reason or you or I actually misunderstanding the Apple's legal process such as I submitted business numbers and Tax numbers etc and wanted to convert my individual account to organisation account and there is so much more go into it when it comes to deploying app to apple. This is really sad but I think the best way is to submit it App Review board.

any news?

I have the same. I have submitted an application for reconsideration so my account will not be removed.

Is your request for a review be accepted?

I also submitted an appeal to the app review board but didn’t get a confirmation email. Did any of you get the usual no replay confirmation email? I don’t want to send a duplicate appeal but I’m not sure if the request was even received.

The new account new app encounters the same problem, tragedy. . How did you respond? Has the appeal been successful? Thank you

I got the same message week ago. But my app it’s just simple game with 3d assets created myself or free for commercial use. I sent appeal, but still waiting for response. Looks like this is systematic issue.

Do you have any news?

I still have not received any feedback from apple. 9 days have passed 😟. Has anyone deleted an account after 14 days?

Folks, are your apps in React Native? I have also just purchased a Developer License and published a brand new app and got the same message as you.

My app is in React Native, which is the only reason I believe it might have been rejected since Apple has complained about RN apps before considering it may fall under "engaging in misleading purchasing or bait and switch schemes". However, this is absolutely not the case in my app.

To be honest, I'm feeling outraged to have my app considered as fraudulent. It's absurd of Apple to threaten to disable a newly created account on that basis without even talking to the developers. Not everybody has $100 to spend like that, so the slightliest mention of taking that away without even hearing from us makes me very disappointed at the company and its developer relations.

14 days has passed since my account has not been deleted. But I do not receive any information about the app, update the application.

Hello,

I'm in the same situation with a React-native app, my account was deleted in the 14th of January.

I contacted with Apple and they said that my account will not be restored because I violated the ADP Agreement.

I have a App from a customer inside my blocked account and I can not transfer it to another account. I'm really desperate and furious with apple. I had order to apple watch to test am app with it ...

---

Pursuant to Section 3.2 (f) of the ADP Agreement, you agreed that you would not commit to interfere with the Apple Software or Services, the intent of this Agreement, or Apple's business practices including, but not limited to, taking actions that may hinder the performance or intended use of the App Store, B2B Program, or the Program. "Apple has good reason to believe that you violate this section due to documented indications of fraudulent conduct associated with your account.

---

A quick Google search shows that certain React-Native frameworks can allow code changes to be made after the app has been submitted for approval. While you believe your app doesn't do that, if Apple detects/suspects that your app contains such capabilities they may reject the app and you. Telling Apple that's not your intent is a bit like telling TSA you had no intention of using that revolver in your luggage.

Hello,

How long has it been since you received the notification until the apple has deleted your account?

The moral of this story is to bite the bullet and learn to develop native apps in Objective C or Swift.

More than 1 month has passed. My account has not been deleted. But my application cannot create or update.