Error: The address entered appears to be invalid. Please correct your address and resubmit.

I want to publish my first paid app on the App Store. To do that I need to sign the Paid Applications agreement. To do that I visited "Agreements, Tax and Banking" section of App Store Connect. Whenever I click on "View and Agree to terms" option, it asks me enter my address. And how many times I enter the address, it always show me the error as follows...

"The address entered appears to be invalid. Please correct your address and resubmit."

I've tried to enter the address same as what mentioned in my membership details in the App Store Connect. Moreover, I have also entered the address same as what I have on Apple ID biling and shipping address. I have also compared the address with the address mentioned on the legal proof that I submitted while creating Apple Developer ID. Unfortunately I'm stuck to the current situation. Can anyone provide me the solution to this?

Thanks in advance.

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Neel_17 Down vote post of Neel_17
57k views

Replies

I am also facing the same issue.

• confirm this is worked with try submit 3 time. thank you. this is stubid you have 1000 billion US$ spent some to solve these bugs

Add a Comment

Just found a solution. Try clicking the add/save/submit button 3 times.

• Found out that this is incredibly correct!

• wow.. this acutally worked. Thank you!

• Just tried... this works, Thank You!

OMG this worked! thank you so much!

• confirm this is worked with try submit 3 time. thank you.

• Confirming that it worked for me too

Add a Comment

thank you so much sir

that's work with me ,many thanks

cool, thank youu

It worked Thank You So Much!!!!!!!!

Thanks very much it definitely worked for me. i was stuck for three days

In my case erro was error: ["insufficient privileges"]

But it showing me like "An error occurred".

I did inspect element and I got the actual Error

{warn: null, error: ["insufficient privileges"], info: null}

tks so much ! This helped me a lot

worked, tysm

WHY DID IT WORK?!?!

well, thank you, of course.

you have saved my life for sure.

BUT STILL

WHY DID THIS WORK

AND WHY EVEN THE ERROR POPPED UP IN THE FIRST PLACE?

• It's probably how Apple tries to make us pay more attention to address. This is stupid, because address may change, of course. I moved to another place 7 years ago, but in some forms on Appstore Connect I see my old address and I can't change it. I even tried contacting support.

Add a Comment

Thanks Anurag Anand it's working now

You are genius ! ... How did you figure it out ?

What a trick !

Should file a bug report.

• Lol that totally works!

Add a Comment