My Apps: We can't process your request

Trying to go into My Apps on itunes connect (https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/ng/app) after uploading a new build of an application, and receiving an email notification that it had completed processing, and I get the following error page:

(https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/wa/defaultError)

We can't process your request.

Try reloading the page. If the problem persists, contact us.

iTunes Connect Homepage

This has been happening for a number of hours now, and I can't get in to release a new beta build.

Replies

This has happened to me several times, how can it still be an issue for a company like Apple? -.-

This happens for me on Chrome recently. Ended up to use Safari and it worked

Still happening. Few minutes ago.

Luckily found out solution.
Apple somehow removed all appManager role user from appStoreConnect.
Our app admin have to re-add our app manager role and it is now perfectly working for me.

None of the above fixes are working for me. Still awating a fix... This is my first time using app store connect, and right after using Google Play Console (also for the first time) this is such a nightmare.

Same here i've third party soft for electronic signature. When i uninstalled it works perfectly. Apple you should be more friendly, we canno't uninstall softwares we need because your web don't like it...

I has a similar issue, when I was getting invited to join Apple Developer Program. I tried joining through the invitation link and I would always get the "We can't process your request" message.

The solution was to:

• Try to install an app.
  • You will get a terms and condition pop up that you should accept.
  • Install the app
  • Wait for a while until Apple fast servers update your status (around 1 hour for me)
  • Now you should be able to proceed without the weird message.

Found solution!!! please open it in landscape mode it will work perfect.