iOS 12.1.1 public beta 3 issues

I recently updated iOS to 12.1.1 PB-3 and all of a sudden random apps stops working.

E.g. Music, Podcast, Paytm, Zomato, and other apps which needs internet access, and Safari and few apps like YouTube are working fine on mobile data. but rest others are not.

Music app is been giving trouble since iOS 12 release, issues like no album art, unable to download any song etc are still there. Now after update, no single song can be played nor i could see any album art.

same error appear all apps 'A server with the specified host name could not be found.'

I've tried logging out/in apple ID for a refresh data but it is not working. Haven't tried backup restore as I don't want to do that for now.

Any known solution so far?

TIA.

Replies

I am facing the same issue, I tried your suggestion, issue still remains ! What to do further ?

try the below...
found in some other page, applied and my issue resolved.I also have same issue.
to fix the jio data issue on ios 12.1.1 update carrier settings from Jio 35.0 to Jio 35.1. To do this ensure your phone is connected to wifi then go to Settings > General > About and wait for few sec after which your carrier settings will update. restart…