Certifcate: Unknown, Profile: None

When I archive an update to my app and try to upload it on the Summary screen it says:

Certificate: Unknown

Profile: None

This started happening since I updated to xCode 10.1. Anyone with the same problem?

Replies

I have the same probem

(in both validation process and distibution process)

after the automatic update to 10.1.. I can't "distribute the app" at all.

Mojave 10.14.1, xcode 10.1

I have the same problem as well. It broke our push notifications on the distribution end.

I'm using xCode 10.1 10B61

Mojave: 10.14.1

Hi, I have the same issue...

Any solutions at the moment?

Yes, same problem. I downgraded Xcode back to 10.0 and the archive build workes fine. Certs and provisiioning profile all work.

Facing the same issue. Still no update or solution from apple?

I'm having the same issue,...

XCode: 10.1

When Validating and Distributing I get 'Certificate: Unknown', 'Profile: None'.

But my validation and distribution (to TestFlight at least) are performed fine. Apple does not deny the distribution of the App.

But my app that uses push-notifications, did not break. Push notifications work fine.

I'm having the same issue,...

validation and distribution (to TestFlight at least) are performed fine. Apple does not deny the distribution of the App.

But, i am not able to submit the build which is released with unknown certificate and no profile. the submit button is not available in the apple connect.

Same issue,...

The issue started when I installed 14.2 update ... with 10.0 and still when updating to 10.1

Seem to be signed ... but not sure, notarize works ...

Can't submit to AppStore, button is not available.

what button is not visible? do you have a screenshot? I had the same issue "no cerfiticate etc" but i have a "Release This version" button available

Facing the same issue here. The ad hoc build cannot be installed on a test device due to this issue. xcode 10.0 is fine. Has anyone found a solution?

Same issue,...

Seem to be signed

I can submit to AppStore, first the app appears in activity as processing but then it disappears

Same issue here

Xcode ver: Version 10.1 (10B61)

Review ***.ipa content:

SUMMARY

Team: **********

Symbols: Included

Bitcode: Included

Architectures: arm64

Upload success said from Xcode but I cant find the app in iTunesconnect activity.

😐

Same problem when using XCode 10.1.

Our Enterprise app won't install when distributed via the usual itms method.

Has anyone found a solution apart from downgrading XCode?

Same problem here.

I want to distribute in AdHoc for testing, but since there is no profile anyone could use the app...

according to the xCode 10.2 release notes this should be fixed !

"Fixed an issue that caused the distribution workflow to report inaccurate or missing information about the signing certificate, provisioning profile, and entitlements used when exporting or uploading an app. (45761196)"