I was rejected because my app is book

Hi, I'm korean student who wants to be a developer.

This time, I made a traditional fairytale app for multilingual learning which looks like an e-book reader.

Obviously, it contains other functions, but I was rejected for the following reason. What should I do?

Guideline 4.2 - Design - Minimum Functionality

Your app is primarily a book and is therefore not appropriate for the App Store.

Next Steps

Books should be submitted to iBooks Store. To work with Apple on iBooks distribution, you should first verify that your content meets the following requirements:

- ISBNs are required for all paid titles you intend to distribute

- Is in either:

- EPUB format, passing EpubCheck 1.0.5

- Multi-Touch format, created by iBooks Author

Resources

To obtain an ISBN for your content and learn more about ISBNs, please see US ISBN Agency. Then complete the iTunes Connect Online Application.

Note: An ISBN is not required if you have a free book agreement and choose to offer your book free in iBooks.

Visit Books Partner Search for information on working with a content partner.

Replies

a). Do not use the words book or ebook in any part of the app or it's meta data.

b). Add native functionality that helps to showcase Apple's mobile platform.

What features you add that will help satisfy app review are up to you based on your skills, budget etc. Do something unique that makes them happy to add your app to the store.

If making a more native app is more than you can handle, you may want to take their advice and submit the content as an iBook, instead.

Good luck.

You wrote:

>Obviously, it contains other functions, but I was rejected for the following reason.

Perhaps those "other functions" were not obvious to App Review. If those other functions makes it much more than a "book" then appeal to App Review pointing out those other functions.