Playgrond nor working,with Error encountered communicating with Xcode

hi run any playground even simple code like : print("Hello ") is not wor,no output.

the debug messae shows:

2017-07-09 09:08:20.308 02-Function-Visualization[2174:79736] Error encountered communicating with Xcode: Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=61 "Connection refused" UserInfo={_kCFStreamErrorCodeKey=61, _kCFStreamErrorDomainKey=1}

Replies

did you find a solution to your problem, I've got the same error

I have exactly the same problem. Any xcode 8.3.3 Playground set for Platform iOS generates an error "Encountered invalid state(5) upon execution" and the debug window has "Error encountered communicating with Xcode: Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=61 "Connection refused" UserInfo={_kCFStreamErrorCodeKey=61, _kCFStreamErrorDomainKey=1}".

If the Playground Platform is then changed to MacOS the problem goes away. I have no idea what the problem is. I have done a safe reboot to see if the problem will go away, and no it is still there during and after the safe mode reboot. This problem only appears to have occurred within the last month or so. I have no idea what has changed. I have not tried a reinstallation of xcode.

I have the same issue, i'm about to give up with Xcode...it's so disappointing

Error encountered communicating with Xcode: Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=61 "Connection refused" UserInfo={_kCFStreamErrorCodeKey=61, _kCFStreamErrorDomainKey=1}

Did you find a solution for this error ?

Which version of XCode ? Which version of OSX ? OSX or IOS playground ?

Did you test with a new playground ?, with only the hello print ?

Hello Claude31 and thank you for your comment !

My Version of Xcode : 9.0 (9A235)

OSX : HIGH SIERRA 10.13.3

Playground settings : IOS

I'm following a french tutorial because i want to become a developer for IOS apps.

For the project i have to open the following file :

https://github.com/AmbroiseCollon/SchoolBusPlayground/tree/master/SchoolBusPlayground.playground

After opening this file, either my playground is running for ever or i get this error :

Error encountered communicating with Xcode: Error Domain=NSPOSIXErrorDomain Code=61 "Connection refused" UserInfo={_kCFStreamErrorCodeKey=61, _kCFStreamErrorDomainKey=1}

Normally by opening this file, it displays a green screen on the right window as here : https://openclassrooms.com/fr/courses/4446991-approfondissez-swift-avec-la-programmation-orientee-objet/4497155-concevez-vos-premiers-objets

If i open a new playground, with macOS playground Settings it's working, the console displays. But for this file it seems i absolutely need to be in IOS playground settings and it doesn't work (be nice i'm a beginner 🙂 ).

I thank you in advance for your help,

PS : isn't it possible to upload screenshots here ?

Cerealkilo

Same error with XCode 10.2 bete