38 Days In Review and App not even been accessed

Hey all

I have had an app (my first) 'In Review' for over a total of 38 days and I am completely out of ideas of what to do next. After 16 days people recommended rejecting the app yourself and then resubmitting as the app submission could be stuck somewhere, but its now been 20 days after the submission with no change. I uploaded the same binary/version but now I dont want to remove the current version and then re-upload with a new version number as this may put me to the back of the queue.

Ive contacted App Store Review and get an email a few days later confirming that yes, the app is still in review (great, thanks for that) and contacted Apple/App Store on Twitter, but they just point me back to the Contact Form on the website. Ive asked for an expidited review but that got rejected as well.

I am so frustrated with this process and cannot believe I pay for the privilege to be this despondent! There is never a named contact to reach out to, just a faceless corporation who the normal consumer gets bounced back from each time

Anyone any ideas 😟

Replies

73 days and still no release for a lite app. Paid app has been released a month ago, after removing both from review and uploaded new binaries. It took less than 24 hours to be released. They simply ignore us. I wish I had a good lawyer.

You should reject the app and submit a new version. (You don't have to change any code but just archive it again in xcode and upload that)

If it's been in review for that long your better off rejecting it yourself.

For reference if review takes longer than 2 maybe 3 weeks than you should self reject as it has gotten lost in apples review system.

You would think Apple would treat it's developers better but really it's the total opposite.

That didn't helped me. I'm waiting for 3 months for the review, it is an app with over 10K ratings, any contact info beside Contact-us form will be a good help for me.