Delete provisioning profile in Xcode 10 or online

iOS developer free account (for testing).

Xcode 10.1

Prior starting to develop the final project, I created some test projects. Unfortunately, I used in one of the test projects the same project name as in the final project. Now, I can't create this final project with same Bundle Identifier.

I found that provisioning profiles are locally stored in `~/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/`, but deleting them there doesn't really help since Xcode seems to check online if the Bundle Identifier exists on my account. If yes, it refuses the generation of a new project with the same Bundle Identifier.

Bottomline:

Is there a possibility to delete provisioning profiles on the Apple Developer servers, in order to reuse the same Bundle Identifier again?

Replies

>iOS developer free account (for testing).

You can't access profiles online in that example.

> I created some test projects.

With Xcode's free provisioning, everything is a test project. If you ever obtain a paid Developer Program account, you will not be able to use any of the bundleIDs (and/or profiles) you created when working w/free provisioning.

>I can't create this final project with same Bundle Identifier.

Ah... trying to use the same bundleID with two projects - know that's your primary issue at this point, not simply provisioning in Xcode. Just be ware of following advice on making changes so you don't conflate what applies to a paid account with free. But again, if you're thinking you're working with 'final' release/store/production IDs and profiles, think again. Don't use now what you want later with a paid account or you will be out of luck later.

See this thread [how i can have free Developer Program ] with an already moderated link that explains Xcode's free provisioning process (with screenshots) - be sure to read all the way thru it and any updates at the bottom.

Good luck.