Certifcate: Unknown, Profile: None

When I archive an update to my app and try to upload it on the Summary screen it says:

Certificate: Unknown

Profile: None

This started happening since I updated to xCode 10.1. Anyone with the same problem?

Replies

Experienced same issue, Apps validate and distribute fine, so I guess this is just a display issue introduced by XCode 10.1

Facing the same issue. However the app passed validation and managed to upload it onto iTunesConnect.

Same here! But no problem to upload and publish the update.

I have same behaviour: Apps validate and distribute fine, so I guess this is just a display issue introduced by XCode 10.1

Experienced same issue,and I want to export Ad Hoc ipa. The installation fails use the ipa which export successfully.

Am facing the same issues and app gets validated, but push notification has stopped working

I'm facing the same issue you had, push notifications stopped working after upgrading xcode to 10.1. You were able to fix the issue ?

This is really bad. No error message or documentation. Maybe if enough of us reply to this thread Apple will take notice and fix this.

Then there's Apple's certificate authority page (which ones, if any, do we need?):

https://www.apple.com/certificateauthority/

Crossing fingers and hoping my app is accepted...

I have the same "Certificate: Unknown, Profile: None" summary, but notifications are working for me (using Universal Push Notification Client SSL Certificate).

I have the same probem

Certificate: Unknown

Profile: None

(in both validation process and distibution process)

after the automatic update to 10.1.. I can't "distribute the app" at all.

I have the same problem. Anybody knowns how to resolve it?

Hello , I'm facing the same issue you had . how do you deal with it ? I hope you in spite of being very busy toglance reply to me. thanks !

I have the same problem.

The problem did not occur when I downloaded the previous version of Xcode (10.0) and tried it.

It may be a problem of Xcode 10.1.

Same thing here, I submitted a bug repot. Im wondering is everyone on high sierra? or maybe is a mix between high sierra and mojava, just trying to rule some things out.

Same here,
Mojave, xcode 10