iOS9 use TestFlight install app crush after launch

hello:

I have a strange problem. When my app is tested with testflight, the iOS9 device installs the app. After launching, it will flash back immediately, but iOS11 and iOS12 will not. When I viewed the log using the console that came with my Mac, I found:

1, deny (1) file-write-create / default.profraw

2, deny (1) file-write-create /private/umTest_Jailbreak.txt

3. SecTrustEvaluate [leaf AnchorTrusted]

I don't know what these three logs mean?

In addition, this kind of flashback on iOS9 started from yesterday and has not been there before.

Accepted Reply

This is a problem with xcode 10, written in the official xcode 10.1release note:

• The 40mm and 44mm wells for complications specify the correct icon sizes. (43069075, 43401397)
  • Resolves an issue that affected app compatibility with iOS 9.0, 9.1 and 9.2. Apps containing asset catalogs built with Xcode 10 whose deployment target was set to iOS 9.0, 9.1 or 9.2 would produce content incompatible with the runtimes of those iOS versions. Rebuilding the application with Xcode 10.1 resolves this issue. (44535967)

Replies

But I use debug to run directly on the phone, it won't crush

also log:deny(1) file-write-create /default.profraw

log:incorrect checksum for freed object - object was probably modified after being freed.

*** set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug

I set a malloc_error_break breakpoint, but this error will not be included when debugging.

This is a problem with xcode 10, written in the official xcode 10.1release note:

• The 40mm and 44mm wells for complications specify the correct icon sizes. (43069075, 43401397)
  • Resolves an issue that affected app compatibility with iOS 9.0, 9.1 and 9.2. Apps containing asset catalogs built with Xcode 10 whose deployment target was set to iOS 9.0, 9.1 or 9.2 would produce content incompatible with the runtimes of those iOS versions. Rebuilding the application with Xcode 10.1 resolves this issue. (44535967)

I used the latest xcode 10.1 release version to rebuild our application and uploaded it to TestFlight, but our app crashed in the same way.

I think apple has not really resolved this issue.

The bug is still in Xcode 10.1