Invalid Toolchain. Must be built with GM Version of XCode

Just downloaded XCode (version 10B61) and trying to update one of my apps when this error came up:

Invalid Toolchain. New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 9 or later, macOS, and iOS SDK or later. Don't submit apps built with beta software including beta macOS builds.

I downloaded directly from the app store.

Anyone else having issues?

Dan Uff

Replies

I'm having this issue, too. Maybe we're uh… too early?

Same here. This happens when we download software from the future.

XCODE: Version 10.1 (10B61)
Invalid Toolchain. New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of Xcode 9 or later, macOS, and iOS SDK or later
Have same issuse

Same, even tho we are using the GM version

Same here!

Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Have ANY ideas?

Dan

Same here!!! 😟
This is going to make us miss a deadline 😟😟😟

Same here.

Hey guys, I’ve sent Apple an email about it, as I ran into the same.

I wanted to submit a game of mine (built in Xcode 10.1) for review today, but this problem had to move my goal post. Xcode 10.1 is a stable release from the Mac App Store, and there should not have been anything wrong with our certificates and provisioning profiles.

To be sure I’m on the same page, did the Certificate and Profile say Unknown and None in the organizer (while trying to validate)?

No, nothing about Certificates. Just the error that's in the original post.

Dan

Yes, when I archive and try to upload it says Certificate: Unknown and Profile: None!

Here's an answer:

https://forums.developer.apple.com/message/337868#337868

Looks like it's working now.
However, it's still crashing on iOS 9.0... But that's a different topic.

I still get

Certificate: Unknown

Profile: None

Still getting this bloody error (would say an American word, but may get banned!)

I need this working ASAP.

Now using Xcode Version 11.2 (11B52).

Dan