My Apps: We can't process your request

Trying to go into My Apps on itunes connect (https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/ng/app) after uploading a new build of an application, and receiving an email notification that it had completed processing, and I get the following error page:

(https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/wa/defaultError)

We can't process your request.

Try reloading the page. If the problem persists, contact us.

iTunes Connect Homepage

This has been happening for a number of hours now, and I can't get in to release a new beta build.

Replies

I have the same problem and have tried different Apple IDs, many different devices, different browsers, new credit cards etc. nothing, so blocked the past week from submitting a new podcast!

I have also been having this same exact issue for over a week. Tried 5 different computers, 2 phones, 3 wifi's, 3 different apple id's, talked to 6 reps and still nothing. finally they gave me the email to contact a podcast group at apple but they have yet to reply ( emailed them on saturday) I am beyond frustrated as I am releasing my first episode tomorrow 😐 good thing there's podbean. Someone really needs to do something about this!!

I am in the same situation. I think the idea of releasing on podbean only works for me. Its just that I already recorded the episode showing me telling people to subcscribe on itunes.

I can't believe that this has failed.

Prettty unhappy with the service to be frank.

Same problem. Apple fix that please!

this is a big problem. I'm with the engineer trying to solve my problem. They said they did not identify the cause yet. When updating my case notice you.

Exactly the same problem here. Tried Safari, Chrome incognito, Firefox, none of these works. 😟

Same here, what ever you try it doen't work. They are probably working on it.. if not... APPLE GET TO WORK! We need to edit/upload en do other stuf!

I am facing the same issue, How was it resolved for you folks ?

Nothing works chrome/safari/firefox

I'm too. I cannot access "My Apps" page of "iTunes Connect" on Chrome, Safari, ..etc....

Same issue here. Tried Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Chrome incognito. Chrome incognito gave me a bad gateway error (correlation key: 27233RB5OAX5DFPWGPFPOKPF)

and on refresh the "We can't process your request" page.

Someone please help.

I have the same problem on both my accounts. It seems that this issue affects a los of people today!

When I try to access My apps from https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/ I receive one of the following:

1. We can't process your request ... contact support
  2. Bad gateway and they give me one Correlation key
  3. Error 500

It started 8 hours ago for me, my last successful access was around 15 hours ago.

I tried on multiple browsers, in private / incognito window and also with my colleagues.

Please fix this as soon as possible!

My problem is the same. How can we efficiently report this to applel, so they can fix this soon?

It only seems to work 1-2% of the time. Then, at times, it works OK (but slow) for about 3-4 minutes, then I get errors again. Using Chrome, located in Norway. I've had this issue for the last couple of hours (when I was about to prepare a new app update/release). I hope Apple gets this resolved soon enough.

It's also annoying that their system status page shows that everything is working fine, when it's obviously not: https://developer.apple.com/system-status/

Getting the message:

Sorry, We can't process your request.

on my work accounts only when trying to get Apple to send the verification code to my trusted device.

It was working about 2 hours ago like it always works.

Is one of the login servers down?

Or is it related to the fact the new Apple Licence agreement hasn't been accepted by my company yet? We need to login to accept it....

regards

Gavin

I'm having the same issue intermittently. We're also having issues uploading binary using altool.