Resubmit Your Request for a Critical Alert Notifications Entitlement

If you submitted a request for a Critical Alert Notifications entitlement and did not receive a response, please resubmit your request.

Replies

Hi Gualtier,

I submitted my entitlement request a day or two after it was announced at WWDC in June and never heard anything. I saw this post just a day or two after you submitted it and re-submitted the request once more and still haven't heard anything back 14 days later. I just spoke to Developer Support on the phone who had no idea what was going on or if the form even worked for me since I didn't receive a response. I'm hoping that you can help me get this entitlement finally after waiting months for it. My users are banging down my door to get it. I'd also suggest improving documentation to actually link to the request form.

Relevant details:

Support case ID: 100647518820

Apple App ID: 1099568401

Thanks so much!

I've been informed that all pending requests for the Critical Alerts entitlement have been processed.

If you haven't heard back, that means that somehow your request went missing. In that case, I know it's a pain, but please submit your request one more time at https://developer.apple.com/contact/request/notifications-critical-alerts-entitlement/.

Thanks,

--gc

Robbie, did you ever get a response? If so, how long did it take? Any secret contact info you can share? We've submitted twice... it's been over 30 days...

Hi,

I submitted a request on May 5th and again on May 29th 2019. I have only received the automated reply both times and nothing else. Support could not help me and redirected me to this post.

I do not know, if my request was silently denied, some information is missing or if we are still in the queue. Is there any way to get an update on the current status?

My Follow-Up id is 714425048