We have determined that your Apple Developer Program membership, or another membership associated with your developer account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. This is prohibited by Section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License

I got this message from Apple without a reason. What does it means?

We have determined that your Apple Developer Program membership, or another membership associated with your developer account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. This is prohibited by Section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement:

"You will not, directly or indirectly, commit any act intended to interfere with the Apple Software or Services, the intent of this Agreement, or Apple’s business practices including, but not limited to, taking actions that may hinder the performance or intended use of the App Store, B2B Program, or the Program.”

As a result of this activity, you are no longer able to submit updates.

Continuing to engage in dishonest or fraudulent acts may result in the removal of your apps from the App Store and termination of your Apple Developer Program membership and all associated memberships.

This letter is not intended to be a complete statement of the facts regarding this matter, and nothing in this letter should be construed as a waiver of any rights or remedies Apple may have, all of which are hereby reserved

Best regards,

App Store Review

Replies

Apple does not need more indies... better move to other platforms...they are just accepting publishing companies and third party established companies... Steve Jobs helped us a lot but with Tim Cook, i dont see why i need to keep purchasing costly hardware which i wont use anymore. I was a developer, they dont want me as a developer anymore so lets move on. I will sell my stuff because there other things i could invest now to make money. Apple is now arrogant. Im sure other developers that are having this situation now are thinking the same thing: i will stop purchasing expensive stuff from apple because i dont need to have the ultimate iphone x, ipad pro, apple tv 4k or macbook pro touch bar 15" 512Gb anymore. Im gonna sell the iphone x and buy i samsung device. Sell the ipad pro because with a samsung note 8 i can do everything i need to. Apple tv i can replace for android boxes which allows me to put kodi instead of paying Apple rentals ($$$) to watch movies instead of Google for example ($$). And in the end macbooks are really good for working with photos but if you dont need to work with photos since you can not be a developer....so get a cheaper notebook instead. Save money. Pay no more for this abusive company that looks likes a social alpinist. Once at the top, you know how it ends...

Hello,

I am working with a public figure to have his name on an app.

Originally they rejected the app saying i needed written persmission to use his name, so i resubmitted app with a signed letter of consent from the public figure but now apple has responded asking again for consent.

What else can i do? What else do i need to send??

Apple is now mad at it; new developers who have just registered are not let go..........

How did you receive the message of Section 3.2(f) of the Apple Developer Program License?

E-mail? or Resolution center?

how to do this ? can y help me?

Hello Guys.

in 2020 and the same problem I lived..

Did you solve that? or everything the same?

I just got this today. Have you heard back?

same here with me in may 2020

i am from india

where are you from

Upon further review of the activity associated with your Apple Developer Program membership, we have determined that your membership, or a membership associated with your account, has been used for dishonest or fraudulent activity. Therefore, your Apple Developer Program account has been flagged for removal.

Specifically, we found that your account is associated with terminated developer accounts, or accounts pending termination, in direct violation of the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, which states:

"You will not, directly or indirectly, commit any act intended to interfere with the Apple Software or Services, the intent of this Agreement, or Apple’s business practices including, but not limited to, taking actions that may hinder the performance or intended use of the App Store, Custom App Distribution, or the Program (e.g., submitting fraudulent reviews of Your own Application or any third party application, choosing a name for Your Application that is substantially similar to the name of a third party application in order to create consumer confusion, or squatting on application names to prevent legitimate third party use)."

Because your account has been flagged for removal, any earnings payments are paused. Transferring your apps to another Apple Developer Program account or creating new accounts after receiving this message may result in the termination of the new or associated accounts.

If you would like to appeal this termination to the App Review Board, you must do so within 14 calendar days. When submitting your appeal, be sure to select "I would like to appeal an app rejection or app removal" from the drop-down menu on the Contact the App Review Team page and provide a written statement that includes the following:

• A thorough explanation of the issues we identified 
  • Specific steps you will take to resolve this problem and prevent its recurrence
  • New information clarifying these issues, if you disagree with our findings

I got this email while rejecting my app on Nov 04 2021 and I wrote multiple times to them via resolution center, but could not get a proper reply. What should I do next, please

• Hello there,

Is it because you had one associated account that was removed before? How is the situation now?

Thank you in advance

• Hi atta-dev, was your account saved after you gave them this info ? Also how did they identify your past associated account.

Add a Comment

we have also the same issue. "dishonest and fraudulent activity." actually no reason.

creating an community in twiitter / X, please support us.

https://twitter.com/oguzhan_karah4n/status/1696550472109138146?s=20