Creating sandbox users on Appstore Connect broken?

Hi,

I'm expiriencing problems with logging into the sandbox user accounts that are created with new, fancy "Users and Access" on AppStore Connect that was released this week.

After creating such user, and trying to log in on my iOS 12 device (iPhone X), in the general -> iTunes -> Sandbox user section, it doesn't look like I've logged in. After putting my email & password, I'm still recieving "Sign in" button on this screen.

Also, when I'm trying to use this account inside my app, using StoreKit API's I'm recieving ”Cannot connect to iTunes Store" errors after logging in.

Sandbox account created couple days ago (with old UI) are accessible without a problem (plus they have tick under "Apple Pay" column on AppStore Connect, whilst new accounts doesn't have it)

Have anyone experienced such problems? Is it possible that creating new sandbox users is broken?

Accepted Reply

Amen, garbage box is working again

Replies

This issue is very obvious, and is really easy to replicate:

• Just create a new sandbox test user, and on your iOS 12 test device (iPhone or iPad) try to sign in to "SANDBOX ACCOUNT" under Settings->iTunes & App Store; you will not be able to
  • In addition, if you try to do in-app purchase in your code, through Xcode, on your iOS 12 test device (iPhone or iPad), StoreKit API will return "Cannot connect to iTunes Store"

As of now, the problem is still there. Honestly hoping that this issue, which seems like affecting many developers from multiple different countries, will be resolved quickly. Let's keep this alive.

That is exactaly what is happening to me.

Unable to connect sandbox account under settings / iOS12.

Then when i buy from app in sandbox then I always get : User Cancelled Transaction error.

The issue is Major and Obvious, hopefully it will be resolved quickly now.

Same problem here!

Old users are working, newly created (after sandbox test website design change) users are not working!

Cannot login to iPad Sandbox. Xcode returns “Cannot connect to iTunes store”.

No Apple Pay tick in the user list.

Please someone help to fix this!

Still broken!

Same problem here!

Still broken since almost 7 days now.

Hopefully it's monday and I guess some devs got a nice absolute priority "TODO" ;-)

Same problem in México!

Same issue here. Been working on it for 2 days straight, since I am also getting the error: "Cannot connect to the iTunes Store".

I thought it was me. But reading this seems I was waisting time since it's on Apple's side.

Same problem here!

Old users are working, newly created (after sandbox test website design change) users are not working!

Cannot login to iPad Sandbox. Xcode returns “Cannot connect to iTunes store”.

Please someone help to fix this!

I do have same exact issue too, the issue still exist

Still having the problem.

Same issue at another big thread:

https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/98763

Just adding sandbox tester from AppStoreConnect was ok.

I received the mail but I did not do anything OK.

The other day, if I authenticated with the 'Confirm Now' link of the email did not work.

I added a sandbox tester, but I got back to the same behavior as before. Even a mail address which does not exist can be added and it was possible to use it.

Until yesterday, the e-mail addresses that you added earlier were not displayed in the list, but it is supposed to be displayed again today.

It was OK on iOS12.

Hi Everyone,

I tried just now, and when I created a new sandbox test user, Apple Pay tick in the column appeared, and I was able to Sign In to Sandbox Account on my iPad, under Settings. Seems like this issue is resolved for Singapore.

I will try in the code to see whether API still returns "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" error.

Will update this thread again.

I don't want to believe that corporation with net income larger than Belarus' GDP is even able to produce bugs that break work-fuсking-flow. Is it that hard to test your gоddаmn software before releasing? How many managers do you idiots need to fix the problem you created? For seven days thousands of developers all around the world were not able to test critical part of their software -- and you shitheads did not even notify people that this problem is on your side. Shame on you, capitalist scums.

sandbox account creation : OK

ios12 sandbox account login : OK

inapp buying : OK

server receipt verification : OK

Thanks for the bug fixe ! It's ok here.