I am getting validation error message creating sandbox tester account.

I am having trouble creating a sandbox tester account in App Store. I keep getting an error message saying there are one or more validation errors when I click on "Invite", but there are no indications of any errors. None of the fields are marked with red for an error.

What is going on? Is there a limit of the number of sandbox tester accounts I can create? Is anyone else having trouble with this?

Accepted Reply

I did a bug report, and they told me that when you create a sandbox tester account, that email address you use is considered an Apple ID, and an email confirmation is sent to that email address and you have to click on the link or button in that email address to confirm your Apple ID.

Replies

I am having the same issue. Seems like Apple made some changes, also deleted bunch of old sandbox accounts. I am unable to create a new one now, getting "There are one or more validation errors below." without any indication of what the error is.

Chris.barua - there are a number of posts on this topic in the In App Purchase forum (their last reply is by 'Rich' posted 19 hours before this post).

Apple fixed the issue today - Now able to create a Sandbox Test account and use the account successfully. However, site is not updated with newly created Sandbox Test account (it doesn't display on the list of accounts).

I sent a request for support and I found out the problem I had was that I did not verify my email address. They didn't require that before, and there were not instructions to check my email or notification that I would receive one.

Today I have the same problem.

i have same problem today

Creating Sandbox Test account now working as expected for me. Able to create new accounts and newly created account displays on the list.

Ok. I got it to work with some help from support at Apple.

Hi ShinehahGnolaum,

but I have the same issue!!! I live in Italy!!! Can you check if you can deploy this patch also in Europe?

J

I'm having the same problem. All data is valid. Nothing is flagged as invalid, but the error message appears, and I cannot create the tester.

I'm having the same problem.

This whole thing is just so irksome. Why do I need a bulletproof password and secret question and answer for a test account? This is such a waste of time

Now I refreshed the page and it works

I was also told that we have to confirm the email address that we use. It doesn't tell us to do that in the instructions.

Have you gotten this to work? It's working fine for me now.

I'm having the same problem.

!!!!!!!! There are one or more validation errors below.

Having the same problem here. Serioursly Apple? Errors within 10 fields? Fix it!