Public Link says 'No Builds available' even though they are

Hi, I've been trying to get TestFlight public links working for some of my apps and I created a new group and added a build [this has been approved by Beta App Review] to it.

However the Public Link section continues to say 'No Builds Available'

Is there anything I may have missed

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of biyun Down vote post of biyun
49k views

Replies

I am also facing the same issue

I have the same issue as well. I followed the steps on this video (starting at 11:24) exactly, but no luck.
https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2018/301/?time=555

Same problem here

I had this problem however it start working after doing those exact steps.

1. Create a new test group

2. Add a build to that test group (already approved one)

3. Go to the testers tab and add public link.

I followed these steps as well but also see the "No builds available" message.

I repeated the same steps as @HullzAngel both as the Agent and as a full permissions Admin with the same issue. I have reported my issue to Apple Developer tech support and just provided more details that they requested (including screen recording) and I will post any resolutions here.

I have same problem.

I got mine fixed by contacting Apple Developer support through the Contact Us link in appstoreconnect.com.

Heads up, when they respond and give you a laundry list of items to answer, answer all of them, even if you think they are irrelevant (or put N/A) or they will kick your email back and it will delay the support.

Can anyone else confirm that they have been able to enable the external links?
I just got off the phone with Apple Developer Support and I was told the feature was announced but may not be active yet? Are they slowly rolling it out accross accounts?
Like everyone else, I can see the Public Link section in TestFlight for each testing group, but they all display "no builds available"

In my case I got the "no builds available" message when I was attempting to download the app in TestFlight using an account that had already been added manually (via email invite) before the public link was available. In this situation you should open TestFlight app with the account in question and select "stop testing", delete the app from the device (if needed) then try the public link again. For me this was the solution.

I sent one out for the first time last week no problem. Tried again this morning and no builds are appearing. If they are just now rolling it out they may be having issues.

I'm facing the same issue, like everybody here

TEMPORARY FIX: First off, I believe it's not functioning correctly becasue Apple currently is switching over from iTunes Connect to App Store Connect. The only way around this issue currently is just to add an external tester to the internal team and give them the 'Marketer' role, or any other role with limited permissions.

I am facing same issue.

I am not expectign this time fo User Experience or Bug from Worlds largest compnay... very sad.

Can I request App Store Connect represtive to comment on this.

Regards