a new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 12 beta

HI guys,

I just got a pop up saying "a new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 12 beta", but i'm already on ios12 beta 9 and I don't see any new updates on the download page as well. Anyone got any thoughts about this? Probably hints us that the GM version is coming soon...

https://ibb.co/eDUKiK

Replies

en mi Iphone SE tambien tengo la misma incidencia, soy nuevo en esto, como lo reportamos?

+1 IPhone 6, ios 12 Dev beta 11. Possibly related: Feedback assistant seems to think I'm on ios 10.

The same problem here, iOS beta 11, iPhone x

I disagree that it's a P1 issue. Despite it being widespread, it is not affecting overall usage of the device as the message can be dismissed. Is it annoying? Absolutely, but not a P1 issue. P2 or P3 maybe.

I got same message everytime. I’ve already reported it on feedback assistant. Hope they fix it ASAP.

It happens constantly. Please file a bug report.

My bug report number is: 43933379

If you haven’t already done so, use Apple’s bug reporter tool and open a bug for this. Just opened one, # 43938641, that I fully expect to see marked as a dup considering the number of people hitting this problem. As others have noted, remember that when running BETA software, anything can happen and often does. Running BETA software is an exercise in avoiding Murphy’s Law. New issues can arise at anytime. Subsequent betas might contain new bugs not occurring in previous betas. Your mileage may vary. All exclusions apply unless other wise stated. Not good with any other offer. etc, etc. :-)

Yes, this is happening to a lot of people including me on iOS12 beta. This is extremely frustrating.

Raised a bug already with the help of feedback tool, hopefully, someone from Apple sees this and resolves it.

I’m aware of that. I mentioned the inconvenience in my original post above. But as people stated, it’s a beta and it’s expected to have issues. As of right now, changing the date is the only workaround. Unfortunately, if changing the date isn’t suitable then the only solution is to dismiss the popups until apple releases a fix (hopefully today or early next week, seeing how many people are affected).

I have this same issue, please apple help us..

Beta 12 just hit to resolve this issue.

Exactly, they have just released beta public 10.

they have just released beta public 10.

When ?

A couple of minutes ago, I just updated the beta public 10 and solve the problem.