a new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 12 beta

HI guys,

I just got a pop up saying "a new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 12 beta", but i'm already on ios12 beta 9 and I don't see any new updates on the download page as well. Anyone got any thoughts about this? Probably hints us that the GM version is coming soon...

https://ibb.co/eDUKiK

Replies

Same message here. Although already am on iOS 12 beta 10.

It happened to me for both beta 9 and beta 10. A delayed pop-up even after the update was already applied. My theory is that it is part of the new "automatic updates", but it is not working as expected yet.

Same problem here — it’s beginning to get annoying as it’s popping up every minute.

Yup, it’s becoming more frequent for me as well. Had issues with it on this and the previous beta. Probably have seen it a dozen times or more. iPhone 7+

So what to do from beta 9? update to beta 10 or 11? I do not know how. I am using the public ones. Odd there is no info for someone that is not a developer and is just using public betas. By 8 or 9...having it come up often when there is no update is bound to annoy the general public trying iOS 12.

Same problem here. Attempted hard reset. No luck. Pretty annoying.

Same here, only... It is happening every time I unlock the phone. Every single time. Hope they get ahead of this soon. 12 beta 11 iPhone X

Same here, seeing on iPhone 7 everytime I unlock the screen. Hoping a real update is coming soon to address it!

I’m the same every time I unlock my phone it pops up and im on iOS 12 beta 11 on and iPhone X

Same here - on beta 11

Same thing

Having the same issue with my iPhone 8 Plus, Hopefully they will correct soon that very annoying pop up.

Same here. Beta 11. Every time I unlock.

Yep, insanely annoying right now. Pops up constantly.

Same issue here on iPhone X. Using public beta. Just started occurring at every unlock a few minutes ago.