a new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 12 beta

HI guys,

I just got a pop up saying "a new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 12 beta", but i'm already on ios12 beta 9 and I don't see any new updates on the download page as well. Anyone got any thoughts about this? Probably hints us that the GM version is coming soon...

https://ibb.co/eDUKiK

Replies

Same here. Started when on beta 10. Now beta 11. Today this popup is occurring every time I unlock the phone.

Same here 11.4.1

Same here as of an hour ago! Extremely annoying.

Add me to the list. It occurs on my iPad and iPhone continually.

Same here as well. Started at about 02:30 (at night) friday 31th of august (in Norway). Getting the message every time i unlock on both my iPhone 8+ and my iPad 6gen 2018 wifi/lte. Beta 11 (16a5365b).

Same here. Started about 5:00pm pst. IPhone X. Build 16A5365b

I guess people have different definition of BETA. For all the places I worked, BETA means features generally work and there are no p0/p1 bugs.

But, this is at least a p1 bug which should not be in a BETA release.

Same here, on my iphone 7 and always pop up when unlock my screen...

Same. I removed the beta profile then reinstalled but still getting it.

I have reinstalled the being a profile, tried a hard reset, nothing helps.

+1 iPhone 6S, iOS 12 beta 9

Serious problem and annoying to testers. Apple, please address it ASAP.

Guess I was thinking that the BETA was for help in confirming that the IOS was functioning properly---not the installer.

after my iphone update to ios12 beta 11: A new IOS update is now available. Please update from IOS 12 beta" always appear this reminder to my screen everytime ill unlock my phone.. how can i fix this problem?

It's not ideal, but a good workaround until Apple resolves the issue is to manually change the device's date a few days back.