Unable to get energy usage level data

I have followed the instruction of the user guide here (https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/DeveloperTools/Conceptual/InstrumentsUserGuide/MeasuringEnergyImpact.html), tring to get some energy usage data with power unplugged, but every time I import the data from device, the "energy usage level" row is empty while other row like CPU Activity data is collected normally. Any idea how to fix this?

OSX version 10.11.6 (15G1212)

Xcode & Instruments version is 8.2.1 (8C1002)

Device is Iphone7 10.2

Accepted Reply

Energy Usage data is unable to be collected with iOS 10 devices at this time. It is a known issue with no workaround.

Replies

Energy Usage data is unable to be collected with iOS 10 devices at this time. It is a known issue with no workaround.

Any progress on this? I'm testing with latest iOS (10.2.1) and are not receiving any data.

Hey Grzywacz, Is this issue resolved?

Please please please resolve this. Especially by iOS 11! Our QA needs a way to measure battery impact without having to compile and run it with xcode ide.

Over a year later and this is still not fixed??? 😠

I'm facing a similar issue in iOS 11.4. Is there a way to know if this fixed (and my issue) or Apple's?

Are we able to get energy logs? If yes, How can we access thoes logs ?