My Apps: We can't process your request

Trying to go into My Apps on itunes connect (https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/ra/ng/app) after uploading a new build of an application, and receiving an email notification that it had completed processing, and I get the following error page:

(https://itunesconnect.apple.com/WebObjects/iTunesConnect.woa/wa/defaultError)

We can't process your request.

Try reloading the page. If the problem persists, contact us.

iTunes Connect Homepage

This has been happening for a number of hours now, and I can't get in to release a new beta build.

Replies

I can confirm - experiencing the same issue. Uploaded app. App completed processing. When navigating to My Apss the error page is shown

Same problem here. My app is still at the App Store. Navigating to My Apps end up with the error page you descriped.

Still same problem for me this morning. I contacted support but got nothing back yet.

My Apps - Errors

Users and Roles - Errors

App Analytics - Works

Sales and Trends - Works

Payments and Financial Reports - Works

Agreements and Tax - Works

Resources and Help - Works

It's working in Firefox.

So I removed all cookies and local storage for itunsconnect, but still doesn't work in Chrome.

I'm having same problem using Chrome. Works in Safari.

I have same problem on Chrome. Works in Safari.

Interestingly, Chrome in Incognito mode works.

Tried clearing browser history and even restarting computer - no luck.

In console log, there are a large number of errors that may help:

VM899 manage_apps_un…l.b15fbca893.js:358 Error getting data:

{data: null, status: -1, headers: ƒ, config: {…}, statusText: ""}

TypeError: Cannot read property 'ITC.current.locale.metadata' of undefined

at Object.interpolateFunc [as interpolate] (/itc/js/ng-app/controllers/page-wrapper_cntrl.662e6e6cbb.js:136)

TypeError: Cannot read property 'ITC.HolidayShutdownBanner.Title' of undefined

at Object.interpolateFunc [as interpolate] (/itc/js/ng-app/controllers/page-wrapper_cntrl.662e6e6cbb.js:136)

Same experience for me:

Cleared all = no change

Chrome incognito and Safari works

Yes, I just figured out incognito works. I have also cleared all cookies and site data, and it still doesn't work in normal mode.

Started disabling extensions, an disabling Evernote Web Clipper allowed me to get in. If I enable Evernote Web Clipper again, I can no longer get in.

So looks like, in my case, the problem is Evernote Web Clipper

I just did the same (removed the Evernote clipper extension) and it worked like a charm. Support was baffled, thank you Internet!

Same problem. Evernote is just getting worse and worse towards totally self destruction.

I've been having an issue with this too, but it's not working in any browser for me. I've tried Safari and Chrome, in regular and incognito modes, and all I'm getting is that same page.

Same for me, I've been trying for about 1 week and nothing. :-(

Apple please fix the problem already!!!!

I'm having the same problem since an hour now. I can't open the My Apps section.
Please fix it Apple.

same problem here...

Same problem, for last several hours.