FIFA Authorization

Hi there,

How I can get individual authorization from FIFA?? is it possible (I'm not Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg)!?

I need your support, My app Kaspan, is Social Football App betting friends with promise! (with no payment required) just for fun. And there is no meaning from the app if without teams logo and teams Names..

I'm still new with app store account and I need proper communication. So kindly guide me specifically that how to solve the problem of my app violating your terms. and I'm realy tired from contact and email the FIFA.com and ask about authorization but unfortunately there is no answer! SO HOW??.

Apple review:

"Guideline 5.2.1 - Legal - Intellectual Property

We continue to find that your app includes content that resembles FIFA properties without the necessary authorization."

Thanks for your support.

Replies

I think the only answer would be to come up with an idea for another app.

It would be fundamentally naive to think someone in your position would find it a simple process to negotiate FIFA usage rights.

Details start here: h ttps://resources.fifa.com/image/upload/media-and-marketing-regulations-for-the-2018-fifa-world-cup-2922838.pdf?cloudid=dbibgs0syrpkdbzbgbxr

Hello Blaze13!

I have the same problem as you had last year... but I downloaded your App and I saw that you finally achieved to use real logos and names. How did you do it? Did you finally get FIFA's authorisation?

I would highly appreciate your answer.

Thank you in advance!

Are you sure you downloaded his app and not the real FIFA app (or one of their official partners)?

same problem here, any solution ??