App In Review for almost a week

One of my app was submitted and waiting for weeks for review while another app I submitted weeks later was approved within 48 hrs

So I removed the other app and resubmitted it and that was then approved within 48hrs

So it appears something is going wrong with the approval process.

Now I have a new app almost a week in review and its becoming concerning

What is going on Apple Team?

Replies

I agree I think they should truly consider the people who build apps for them and acknowledge that the review time needs to be a lot more detailed.

How long is your app in review?

My app changed to review status two weeks ago and I have no answer from Apple yet.

Maybe do we have trouble content inside app?

What about your app?

It waits too long to review apps, they need to improve

Same issue here. My app id is 1392323505 , and it stuck in "IN REVIEW" status already for week. Apple, please check it

is your app has answer from Apple?

My app is "In Review" 2 week now, still don't have any message from Apple.

I want to write an email to Apple to ask for my app, what is email address of Apple? or How to write an email to Apple?

i have the same issue @@

"In Review" for 3 days...

what should i do?

if there are no people reviewing the app, it should be "wait for review"

can i set my app to english country only for speedup Review??

is the problem of CoreML?

is the problem of link to other webside? like tensowflow or free icon?

That's nothing, I have 6 apps that have been "in review" for almost 2 months now. I resubmitted the first time after they were waiting for review for a week (I found a bug that I wanted to fix, they didn't get rejected).

I opened a ticket with Apple and haven't heard anything. This is very concerning as I'd like to know what the hold-up is. This was a minor update to an app that has been in the store for years, and this is preventing me from providing further updates.

also here 10 days and nothing

20 days for my last build and now 10 days ... this is madness (no responses for several lines of codes and simple implementations)

... they also deal with long time periods with my app ... i have some analytics on my backend ... and they didn't lookt at my app in the last 10 days (the app is "in review" status)