I've never experienced such a problem.
So I just have questions for now:
- Is it a project you have converted from an older version of XCode ?
- Did you try in XCode 9.4 or XCode 10 ?
- Does it happen in all projects in 9.3.1 ?
- Have you checked the constraints that may be defined ? Maybe they push the objects off-view ?
- Could you test with a new view controller and just add a label : does it show ?
-Project is not converted from an older version of XCode.
-tried in XCode 9.3.1
-happens in all projects.While working in viewcontroller like adding a control,providing constraints , view controller went blank
-yesterday, controls are visible with constraints.Today not visible.
** Once i close and reopen XCode,all controls are visible.
Wheater it is XCode problem or something else?
Could you describe very precisely what you do and what you observe.
You have a UIViewController.
- Is it a subclass or a plain UIViewController ?
You drag an object from the object library, like a button, into the viewController
- Does the view react when object moves over it, by changing background color ?
- When you drop the object, does it appear on the view ?
- Do you see it appear in the objects list for the view, on the left ?
- if you select the object here, do you see its outline in the view ?
When does the object disappear ?
- does not appear when you drop
- later ?
Does it occur with buttons, labels, …
have you defined a color background for the view ?
Around 10 objects i dragged into this viewcontroller from object library.
When i provide constraints it is not getting effected.
so i closed the project and when i reopen, viewcontroller is shown as like screenshot below.
Screenshot of viewcontroller:
I closed XCode and when i repon, objects are visible (everything in normal condition).
I couldnt able to figure out why this wired thing happening in XCode.
It would be easier to help if you took time to answer the questions, precisely, as I took time to formulate.
That could allow to answer the question : "I couldnt able to figure out why this wired thing happening in XCode."
But if you are OK with reopening the project, that's good.
How much memory available on your Mac (Ram) ?
10 GB is avilable in my mac.
i opened two project at a time (Two storyboards at a time)..Whether this will be the problem?
Are the objects names greyed out in the left pane ?
If so, could be a problem with size class.
Have a look here to see if this applies:
If problem solved, don't forget to close the thread.