I mistakenly Bought apple developer license two times!

Guys I'm desesperately asking help, I did a mistake when I wanting to "confirm the purchase for enroll developer program" now I have two same

Apple Developer Program - Membership for one year

Apple Developer Program - Membership for one year

For the same account! How Apple didn't validate that? I don't understand why but its duplicated and worst I cannot cancel it!

I'm not a rich guy, 99 USD is money for me and its money will be miss my account and I cannot cancel it!

Can some body me help me how to proceed this cancel procedure? I'm desesperated trying but the website is fair from easy to use very very complicated and I'm a developer using internet since 1996 and so...

Can somebody please explain what happens if I pay two App developer program for the same account? Why it can't be canceled'??

orders numbers duplicated

W461687288

W482678723

For God Sake Apple, please do something about it, don't allow people buy the same thing for the same account it doesn't make sense! That's your fault not mine because it just doesn't make sense at all!

Replies

You're not going to make contact/rcv. help for acct. management here in devforums.

Use the 'Contact Us' link below/via ASC.

Good luck.

> I don't understand why but its duplicated and worst I cannot cancel it!

Did you use a credit card? If so, contact the credit card bank and tell them to cancel the second purchase.

its same happen to me, after finishing sign up you'll redirect to Home Page with attention for complete your purchase !!!!!!

" Purchase your membership. To continue your enrollment, complete your purchase now. "

Any help please ?

Try contacting dev support here https://developer.apple.com/contact/topic/select Select "Membership and Account" > "Program Enrollment".