battery

The battery in the wos version 5.0 is not lasting a day

Replies

This is normal for the early beta releases as there is extra debugging enabled in those builds. As newer betas are released the debugging is slowly disabled as the different dev teams determine that they no longer need it and the battery life stabilize back to normal.

I don't see any worse battery on my series 3, but I do see hrrible battery life on my iPhone with IOS 12.

For me, both are the exactly the same. Watch series 3 and iPhone X. No additional battery usage.

I agree, no additional batter drain for me. Series 3 /w Cellular and iPhone 7 Plus

My battery was lasting at least 24 hours with series 2 watch, now its just 10-11 hours (loaded this morning) with one quick workout (20 minutes).

I disabled "Start Phone Apps automatically" for the Watch and the battery runtime is ok now...

Indeed. Barely getting 6 hours with the Siri watch face installed (with very minimal usage).

Same here. ON Beta 1 it was really good for a Beta version, but now Beta 2 I am not making it through the day. Today. unpluged it at 7 am and watch was empty to 0% at 15.45 even with out doing any training or exercises at all.

I also notice a less efficient battery since beta 2, I was looking for the same issue here. I'm not sure but even charging time is longer, right ?

In previous betas I would have to un-pair and re-pair the watch and it would fix the battery issues. So far, the beta has had same battery life for on series 3 non LTE.