"cannot connect to itunes store" in sandbox since this morning

The product can be fetched but the transaction can not be made.

Error code: 0

Accepted Reply

Our app's IAP started working again last night and has no issues since 🙂

Replies

we are facing this issue in india since last 2 days, on TestFlight Build

reason:Error Domain=NSURLErrorDomain Code=-1001 "Cannot connect to iTunes Store"

Does anybody have an idea about it

We are also experiencing this issue. To raise awareness at Apple, everybody needs to file a bug report, and send it to rkubota@apple.com, from this thread: https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/98763

He says:

"For anyone who has not submitted a bug report, I would urge you to submit a bug report, to indicate you are affected and that the problem persists. As evidence, please open the Terminal app and ping the sandbox server. Capture the results and paste them into the bug report.

user$ ping -c 5 sandbox.itunes.apple.com

To submit a bug report for investigation by iTunesConnect, please use the Apple Developer Bug Report web page - http://bugreport.apple.com.

After logging in, select the “Other” Product.

Fill out the bug report form. In the description section -

make sure to include the application ID

add the in app purchase identifiers which are failing

paste the results of the ping commandline.

Please send the bug report to me at "rkubota@apple.com"

My previous bug report was close as dupe, as is unfortunatley the case almost always with the bug reporting black hole. The original bug report was close back in April 18th, so it seems they thought this was fixed at some point.

I've raised a new bug report, I encourage everyone on this thread to do the same, it will probably be closed as dupe but it is used as a voting system as sorts and the more raised the more chance we have of a fix for once and all.

My bug report for any Apple employees: 39522949

Getting the same problems for the last two days.

Filed bug report 39524057.

Hi,

it's still not working!

Always got "Cannot connect to iTunes Store" error.

Please inform iTunes Server team to resolve it.

Thank you very much!

Not many apple employees read these forums, you should raise a bug report at https://bugreport.apple.com/web/

Yes, I also facing same issue from yesterday.

I've added also report with 39525353 (Belarus)

I'm not speaking for everybody...
But things are working for me again in USA, Georgia.. Thanks Apple!

I added a report. But seriously, what the **** is iTunes team doing ??? It's happened pretty much every month for the past 6 month, and last time it happened, it took over a week for it to be fixed... Also, our submission got rejected partly because of this... This thing is seriously getting on my nerves.

Ok.. It's working then NOT working. It's very intermitten.
It's really slowing down production. 😟

I’ve been having this issue for several months now. I’ve filed a bug report and Rich has been as helpful as he can be, but the issue remains. How is it possible that this is still an issue for so many people? Really wish Apple would dedicate resources to something so critical to developers.

Bug report ID is 39668660.

Happening right now to me - iOS 12 Beta 1 - iPhone 6; iPad Pro; simulator - Germany

iTunes sandbox seems to be down in midwest USA as well. Any update on this? We've been down for 24 hrs and can't continue development without it.

Out App also has the same problem in iOS 12. And FINALLY found the problem - `requestData`.

In Apple API Doc, they said `The default value is

nil
. If
requestData
is not
nil
, your payment will be rejected by the Apple App Store.`

We have set data to this property and everything works fine before iOS 12. Now, it won't work.

Keep the `requestData` `nil`, everything works again.

Check this out, maybe it helps. 😀