Not seeing the TVOS 12 update on 4k Apple TV

After using the dropbox side loading trick to install the Apple TV beta 12 profile, it shows the profileasintalled and verified but does not see the update in the system update tab... any ideas?

Replies

I'm having the same problem was you ever able to get the Beta on yours

I'm having the same issue. Profile installed fine, restarted but no update has rolled out yet.

I Was able to install through my iMac. Didn’t try by side loading.

i havent ben able to do it by sideloading my apple tv 4k on all 12 of the deivces i use

Got the problem, too. From which version of tvOS are you trying to update to tvOS12? I could imagine I have a bug here because I'm trying to update from 11.4.1 beta to 12

I updated from last beta 11.4.1 remove previous beta profile don’t reboot install new profile then let it restart and make sure betas are turned off in settings as that is only for public betas. That’s why you put profile on

How do you install a profile on an Apple TV 4k?

Using Apple configarator down load from beta page run on a Mac go to remotes and devices on atv4k and add Mac to allowed devices

then from Mac you should see atv4k and drop profile on it

Thanks. I'll give it a whirl.

After I used Apple confiqurator to install tvos12 beta profile I disabled beta updates. Did a power cycle, and tvos12 was ready to install. Although I cant seem to find those fancy space station wallpapers.

Thanks Rossco when I turned off Get Beta Updates in my setting it updated with no problem.

yes you need to turn OFF automatic updates and BETA updates on Apple tv to work thanks

Thanks, that worked.

Hm, cant connect my ATV4K to Xcode10 (on 10.14).

Xcode10 did not found my two ATV4K, one with WLAN, another one with Ethernet, both in the same Network.

Most of the Helpfiles told me to bring my Computer nearby the ATV, but i cant put my Desktop to my TV? nor have a HDMI or second Monitor near my Computer...

what can i do?

AppleConfigurator 2 beta loaded from the Developer Pages here...

Anyone can give me Tipps to Update to tvOS12 on my ATV4K?

I've notice now that I no longer have the get beta updates option.