iTunes reject app "must contain an NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription"

I have an app and I do some changes, then upload it to iTunes but the app rejected 'must contain an NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription'.Btw in the app, I do not use any location service or SDK.
This is iTunes email:

Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data

Can anyone help me?

Replies

The patch is simple:

- in info.plist, add the String for NSLocationWhenInUseUsageDescription key ; if you are sure your app does not require localization, the message could be just lile this, to let user really know and Apple be happy :

" system requires you allow localization ; if you refuse, App will work"

Are you sure you do not call CoreLocation with:

import CoreLocation

Could it be that you call some API that itself refers to a localization service ? Or have you any var, func, with name location in it, that could confuse the code analyzer (just a wild guess here) ?

I made a post about the same thing. Must be an issue on apples end right now. My builds are getting denied too.

Same here -> https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/101367

same as here!!

Just tried and i believe its resolved now

It seems that the problem came back. Our code almost didn't change but we got it for the latest build.

I've got this now aswell, worked fine uploading just 2days ago. We have Parse-Server SDK, thats the only thing i find in project with location code. And we do not use that part od the sdk, so how do we go forward?

Same here, binary is now rejected all out of sudden (code almost was not changed since last submission, and no location services were ever used in the app). Wrote an email to Apple support, hope it will be fixed soon

I have the same issue. I hope it can be solved soon.