The operation couldn’t be completed. Unable to log in with account 'myappleid'. An unexpected failure occurred while logging in (Underlying error code 1100).

Anyone got and resolved this issue:

The operation couldn’t be completed. Unable to log in with account 'j.neerunjun@ntlworld.com'. An unexpected failure occurred while logging in (Underlying error code 1100).

Please help

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of Dev_ios Down vote post of Dev_ios
124k views

Replies

how to restart xcode. can you help me

FYI....this worked for me. However, after using @BrianBatchelder suggestion, I also had to close Xcode and restart it again.

At the top menu, go Xcode -> Quit Xcode

xcode > preferences > accounts tab > sign in again button then restart your app 🙂

Why would this matter?

In my case I'm trying to do a CI build, and as of xCode 9 you pretty much have to use automatic signing for automated build via Jenkins.

This was my case, signed out. That is partially the problem. Kept fiddling. Ended up also changing config.xml name and updating provisioning profile at apple dev site. Way complicated. Closed Xcode a few times and finally, for whatever, it all seems to be working ... for now. 😐

I used another suggestion, but if this happens again, I will try yours. It seems like what I had haphazardly done. Thanks.

Open Xcode

1. At the top of the screen, navigate to "Preferences" under "Xcode"

2. Then in the preferences window click "Accounts"

and finally, reenter all pertinent information (Apple ID & Password)

You may have to restart the application before the changes will take affect.

This could happen because you change your developer account password. You could try to change your password saved by Xcode from: Xcode -> Preference -> Accounts. Retype your password and click on Log in.

In my case I had a bit different issue

Unable to log in with account ‘account@gmail.com’. The login details for account ‘account@gmail.com’ were rejected

I had to logout and login again into xcode to fix the problem. Not sure, maybe xcode restart would help as well.

But what we are discussing is how to fix the problem. I would like to understand how to avoid this problem, what is causing it and what to do to don't have it anymore. I have this error already long time.

Thank you. This is true. What logged out? was it the iPhone or xcode? My xcode worksed fine on simulators!

I just check my internet connection and its fixed!

While still in Xcode, I simply went to Signin + Capabilities and simply clicked Sign In under the Apple ID.. that solved it.

In my case, Xcode Preferences -> Account Tab -> Sing In again

So this happened to me. To resolve it, I had to go to Xcode > Preferences > General tab. It then told me my session expired and to reenter my password for my account. Try that

Go to Property> Signing and Capabilities > you have to enter your Apple ID password.