4.3 Beta battery Life if bad

All of the 4.3 betas have significantly reduced battery life. I had great life prior to the 4.3 beta, but the 4.3 beta leaves me at 10%by 6-7pm when prior I would go to be at 11pm with at least 25%....

Replies

I just updated my Watch to 4.3.1. I hope the battery life is better and I get more than two days. Previously, I was getting less than two days before I had to charge the Watch. I am using the Watch to view messages and check the time. Nothing major.

I experienced the same thing on a Cellular Series 3. Very bad battery life.

As of today, 4/20, my Watch is dead. I let the thing run out of juice. I want to see exactly how many days or hours I get once I charge it to 100%. I doubt I will get more than 2 days. Again, I only check the time and messages. I am not doing anything crazy on this thing.

I wiped and restored my 42mm Watch 2 Nike.

It's now getting insanely great battery life. As in, I can't believe how good it is.

The latest beta really killed mine. Might try to reset and restore tonight.

Try unpairing and repairing & restoring. Your watch unlock on your Mac will have to be reestablished.

Fixed my issue. 74% after 11 hours of wear. Yesterday it was on low power at that time.

@Scott and @HStriepe~ Are both of you getting more than two days of battery life? Perhaps, two days is the average for this watch and that is considered good.

My Watch is running 4.3.1 (15T5545b). As of 9.11am EST, I am charging my Watch as I type this out.

I never let it go that long, but it could yes. Apple Watch 2 Nike, 42mm.

Well, I am charging the Watch as I type this out. I let it completely drain and I started charging it at 7.45am EST. I will see how many days or hours I get of this full charge.

And we're back! Installed the iOS beta yesterday, went to bed with Watch at 99%, and it's 7% this AM!

Yikes. I didn't change a thing - no new software, etc.

So, whatever the new iOS beta did, it wasn't good. ****. I was very happy until this morning...

A few days ago, on May 18, I fully charged the Watch and as of now, May 21, 11 am EST, I am down to about 18 percent. That is slightly more than two days which is not bad. It is not great but it is not horrible either. I hope it gets better in the future.