Can't accept updated apple developer license agreement

Hi,

My itunes connect keeps telling me that I need to accept the updated license agreement and review the new paid applications schedule. When I go to my developer account, I don't see anywhere that I can accept any agreement. When I go to Agreements, taxes, and banking in itunes connect I don't see anything that can be done there either. I am the only user on my account.

Please help 😟

Replies

Did you solve it now?

I am having the same issue. Itunes Connect tells me to accpet the latest agreement but when i click on the link it redirects me to https://developer.apple.com/account/ but when i am there, even though i am logged in, no "Membership" menu item appears. It only shows a Welcome menu. Its like im note enrolled even though i am.

So its like i am in a infinite loop. Itunes connect tells me to accept the agreement but for some reason my account in apple developer doesnt have a option to agree to it. That menu that it used to appear (membership, certificates and etc...) doesn't show up and only one item "Welcome" shows up in the menu.

I desperately need to submit apps but without agreeing to the new agreement i can't. is anybody else with this issue ?

Yes I am having a similar issue. Actually in my case I already accepted the updated agreement but iTunes still keeps telling me that agreement needs to be accepted. Can someone from Apple help urgently? I am not able to submit updated apps because of this.

I am having the same exact issue! There is absolutely no link or direction to direct me to accept the agreement! It is very frustrating!

hello did you solved your problems ? Because i have exactly the same problem i c'an't use again apple developer "only one item "Welcome" shows up in the menu"

Thank for your answer

How did you guys solve this by now?