"Sorry, I'll need a few more minutes to process the updated app."

I loaded an app via TestFlight which handles a Siri Intent. Siri only responds with, "Sorry, I'll need a few more minutes to process the updated app." and gives me a button to open the app. When the app was loaded via Xcode, everything worked as expected. Any clue why this would still be happening after downloading the app about 15 hours ago? Everything appears to be alright in iTunes Connect and the dev portal.

Thank you!

Replies

Filed a bug on 03/04/2018 (39140544) no reply from Apple yet.

We are facing the same issue. Filed a but report #44500364 on September 16th, 2018. No responce so far.

We actually tried both XCode10 GM and XCode10 final. We tried both INAddTasksIntent and INCreateNoteIntent

Still the same "Sorry, I'll need a few more minutes to process the updated app" is shown even after several hours of waiting." And what is interesting everyting was working perfectly fine on the previous build which was built with XCode 9.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

I'm facing the same issue, however Siri Worked on my old iPhone 6s, now I've updated to an iPhone 8 Plus and now im getting the dreaded "Sorry I'll need a few more minute to process the updated app" message, I have not released any updated since them, I've tried reinsalling the app with no luck.

It feels so bad to have no instance on this issue.

Just updated to iOS 12.3 and it did not help it.