Siri Kit Unable to find cacheable object with identifier - id - in cache

I'm trying to implement INCreateNotIntentHandling protocol, Siri resolves all the data + goes through confirm intent + goes through the handle intent method and all work well, but eventually she fails with a response saying:

"There was a problem in the app".

What was printed to the console log is this :

[Intents] -[INCache cacheableObjectForIdentifier:] Unable to find cacheable object with identifier - ' some id number ' - in cache.

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Replies

I'm also dealing with this scenario... any update on a solution that worked for you?

For me, The response that Siri was expecting had incomplete data ... that was the main issue.

I'm having the exact same problem when creating a task list.

Did anybody solve this problem?

I'm crafting a custom intent, also encountered this problem. : (

I am also having this issue with a custom intent. My Intent handler is called StartMeetingIntent and you can call it either with no value or with one value. But the next messages says the following:

Code Block
INCExtensionManagerFetchMatchingSiriExtensionForIntent_block_invoke_2 Failed to find extension Error Domain=INExtensionMatchingErrorDomain Code=3001 "(null)" UserInfo={ExtensionPointName=com.apple.intents-service}
error 21:29:18.173171-0400 Shortcuts -[WFAction runWithInput:userInterface:parameterInputProvider:variableSource:completionHandler:]_block_invoke Action <WFHandleCustomIntentAction: 0x7f81cec74fc0, identifier: com.company.appname.StartMeetingIntent, parameters: 2> ''

And here's my code to handle the intent

Code Block
import Intents
import SwiftUI
import os
class StartMeetingIntentHandler: NSObject, StartMeetingIntentHandling {
    let logger=Logger(subsystem: "com.company.appname", category: "Start Meeting Intent")
    var people: [INObject]?
    func handle(intent: StartMeetingIntent, completion: @escaping (StartMeetingIntentResponse) -> Void) {
        if let attendees = intent.people {
            completion(StartMeetingIntentResponse.success(result: attendees))
        } else {
            logger.log("failure")
        }
    }
    func resolvePeople(for intent: StartMeetingIntent, with completion: @escaping (StartMeetingPeopleResolutionResult) -> Void) {
        let people = Int(truncating: intent.people ?? 0)
        if people < 0 {
            completion(StartMeetingPeopleResolutionResult.unsupported(forReason: StartMeetingPeopleUnsupportedReason.negativeNumbersNotSupported))
        } else if people > 1000 {
            completion(StartMeetingPeopleResolutionResult.unsupported(forReason: StartMeetingPeopleUnsupportedReason.greaterThanMaximumValue))
        } else {
            completion(StartMeetingPeopleResolutionResult.success(with: people))
        }
    }
}

And the IntentHandler is -
Code Block
class IntentHandler: INExtension, INSendMessageIntentHandling, INSearchForMessagesIntentHandling {
    let logger=Logger(subsystem: "com.company.appname", category: "Intent Handler")
    override func handler(for intent: INIntent) -> Any {
        logger.log("\(intent)")
        switch intent {
        case is StartMeetingIntent:
            return StartMeetingIntentHandler()
        default:
            fatalError("No handler for this intent")
        }
    }
}

Any pointers would be gratefully appreciated.