Transfer App: We can't process your request

I want to transfer an app from my Apple developer account to my business partner's account. After submit the transfer request. On my business partner's account, when he click review, the page will show: We can't process your request

We have tried from different browsers, but get the same issue.

Can anyone help? We are running on release the app.

Many thanks

Regards,

Henry

Replies

When I check the console log via firefox and chrome, I found following error on Agreements, Tax, and Banking page:

TypeError: Event.cache[uid] is undefined

createResponder/< https://itunesconnect.apple.com/itc/js/global.d207f14473.js:7282:11

I am not sure if this error caused the issue, can anyone advise?

Many thanks

We have the same problem

Thanks for your reply.

I was thinking it's my business partner's account problem, but now it seems not only me...

Did you contact Apple support? Are you still having the transfer app issue now?

I have the same issue! Please everybody contact Support! They will fix it faster

I've emailed Apple developer support, but they are slow....I haven't received any reply yet.

Did you use a new created account to receive the app transfer?

i am expericing the same issue. has your problem been resolved?

No, the problem hasn't been resolved yet. But I've phoned Apple developer support last night (GMT), they have logged the issue and started working on it.

I will keep phone them. Hope they can fix the problem ASAP.

A quick update.

The Apple support guy asked me to reset my browser and cleared history which I've tried long time ago and no help at all.

😐

This is very frustrating, our support told us they moved this to their engineering team and will let us know when they figure out a solution. But our transfer is very urgent. Can anyone update when their transfer went though, or is this happening to all transfers now or just a few cases?

Did anyone find a solution? Please share. Nothing works for me. I even tried to transfer another app from one different account to another different account, and got the same error. It's also very urgent for me (

I've phoned Apple support. It seems they have noticed that the issue affected some developers. From the email, they said senior advisor has been involved. I would suggest you phone Apple developer support directly and give them as much pressure as you can.

We still can not transfer any applications. 😟 We have a problem on all of our accounts + our friends are the same. I think that this affected a lot of people.

The issue is still there for a whole week. I've called Apple developer support couple of times, but there was no help at all.